border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-03, 07:08 PM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to Phox Send a message via MSN to Phox Send a message via Yahoo to Phox
Question Playing with fire?

Not that Im in this situation or anything

But....
Lets just say you went out one night and met someone whom you REALLY like, and they like you just as much. You and this person are having a great time, chatting, giggling, hugging, kissing, etc.. And at the end of the night this person tells you "I need to be honest with you, im married", but would really like to see you again. My question is what would YOU do? Go out again? Or avoid a potential problem?

I understand there are married people who use this forum and although I think there opinion might be a little biased, no offense, I am still curious of what you may have to say.
Old 11-01-03, 07:12 PM   #2 (permalink)

Personally, I would not go out with someone who was married (unless they were seperated) if it was more than a friendship type date. Imagine being their spouse. Someone you committed your entire life to is going out on a date with someone else. I'm sorry, but that would break my heart in two.
But, whatever floats your boat
Old 11-01-03, 07:35 PM   #3 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to Jazzey Send a message via AIM to Jazzey Send a message via MSN to Jazzey Send a message via Yahoo to Jazzey
my two cents

First of all I would not touch that one with a ten foot pole!
U know the old saying " lots of fish in the sea" so leave that fish a lone and go fishing in some other watering hole.
Good luck,
Jazzey
Old 11-01-03, 08:10 PM   #4 (permalink)

Re: my two cents

Quote:
Originally posted by Jazzey
know the old saying " lots of fish in the sea" so leave that fish a lone and go fishing in some other watering hole.
Good luck,
Jazzey
i hate that saying sooo damn much. not every girl out there is perfect for me...

what if that girl was married and she was my type, well hell yea i'd hit it again.
Old 11-01-03, 08:25 PM   #5 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to JeffT
I wouldn't , thats exactly how to F up their loved ones life, and if they have kids then there can be a divorce and all that stuff. Just think about the consequences.
Old 11-01-03, 08:39 PM   #6 (permalink)

I wouldn't go out with a married woman for the simple reason that I want a relationship with a future or none at all. And I don't like sharing where my lovelife is concerned. Not having to worry about a jealous hubby trashing my car is yet another consideration.
Old 11-01-03, 08:39 PM   #7 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to Phox Send a message via MSN to Phox Send a message via Yahoo to Phox
Quote:
Originally posted by ohh_kristina
Imagine being their spouse. Someone you committed your entire life to is going out on a date with someone else. I'm sorry, but that would break my heart in two.
But, whatever floats your boat
I agree with what your saying but obviously this other person no longer feels the same way as they did when they got married. For all you know the person that your interested in could be physically abused by thier spouse. Most likely that isnt the case, but ya never know

Quote:
Originally posted by Jazzey
First of all I would not touch that one with a ten foot pole!
U know the old saying " lots of fish in the sea" so leave that fish a lone and go fishing in some other watering hole.
Good luck,
Jazzey

Jazzey,

I have to agree with Solid Snake. Sure at any given time you can go, walk into a bar, and pick out several women that you would love to take home and do your thing with. But, most of time thats all you want them for. I think the "lots of fish in the sea" theory is thrown out, especially in a situation where getting laid isnt the first or only thing on your mind.
Old 11-01-03, 10:48 PM   #8 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to DarkHunter
Im against cheating and thats what shes doing. I can pretty much guarantee you her husband has no idea whats going on. here are my points
A) if hes abusive, she shouldn't be with him anyways....but how do you know he's abusive...if shes just looking to get "some" maybe shes trying to make you feel bad for her? maybe not but its an option
B) How do you know if you date her shes not just going to do the same thing to you later down the line when she gets sick of you?! i mean shes doing it now what's to stop her later on?
and C) What if theirs kids involved?
Anyways just my $0.02
~Shannon
Old 11-01-03, 10:52 PM   #9 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to sapphire_moon Send a message via Yahoo to sapphire_moon
I would never get involved with anyone married. If they did it once, they will do it again just my opinion. If the person is not happy in their current relationsip let them work it out with their spouse, then if they still want to be with you, then go for it. Just my opinion.

Mischief~ Hamster
Old 11-01-03, 10:52 PM   #10 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Reticman Send a message via MSN to Reticman Send a message via Yahoo to Reticman
Hey man..if shes willing to put out and your willing to possibly get your A** beaten by getting caught then go ahead. I was in the same position my sophmore year of college. All she wanted to do was get a room and F**K a few times a week...I was not going to have anything to do with that...it just opens a can of worms thats all
Old 11-01-03, 11:17 PM   #11 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to J-Man
I would never do that in a million years. I couldn't live with myself for doing that. But there is the argument that if that person wants to see yo uagain it's obvious their marriage is going down the drain anyway so why can you be the one to do it if it's gonna happen anyway? Know what I mean? I don't personally agree with that though.
Old 11-01-03, 11:31 PM   #12 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to marisa Send a message via MSN to marisa Send a message via Yahoo to marisa
IMHO It's not your fault she is married, you are not, she has obviously made the decision to see other people and its her own choice. If maybe you brought up the situation with her maybe you'd find out she is doing what she wants, or has an open relationship, or her husband is a jerk.or maybe they aren't close anyways, a million scenarios.

My point is if its not you it will be someone else. Get in while you can. LMAO.

Marisa
Old 11-02-03, 12:41 AM   #13 (permalink)

Have fun with the sloppy seconds bud.....but all I got to say is that if I ever found out someone was f$$king my wife , I would beat the hell out of you. I'm not talking just an a$$ beating . I would kick down your door and beat you within an inch of taking your life. Then make you thank me for the beating that you got.
my 2 cts
Old 11-02-03, 01:23 AM   #14 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Sunrunner Send a message via Yahoo to Sunrunner
Cheating is wrong for a million reasons, but the most important of which is its adultery. Plain and simple. It is wrong, wrong, wrong. Why put yourself in the situation of being a tool in some one else's marital problems. You put yourself at huge risk for what "hitting it".

If your just looking to hit then I have to disagree with Solid Snake because you don't need a "type" for that..every woman has a *****. And a married woman looking for it outside of her hubby. Well she probably has one that you don't wanna be near. Find a woman that can give you something more than grief. Unfaithful married ppl are just tons of trouble besides the usual problems associated with sex you are now bringing into play a jealous husband and the fact you are "sharing this woman" with at least one other person, don't forget she 's still doing him even just to make sure he doesn't catch on to her other life.

This is way more crap then it's worth...and if like previously mentioned she is telling you she is experiencing marital trouble then she needs a friend and support NOT an affair. I don't believe just because some one did it once they will do it again ppl do learn their lesson but I do believe is some one is willing to continue to do it and not end their previous relationship then they are heap of bad news and lacking a better word a skank.
They will bring you nothing but trouble in the end. Adultery is a terrible thing that hurts everyone invovled eventually and never underestimate the lose of control a husband may have when he finds out. It could be your Azz or even your life. It has happened many times before.

Just my 2 cents...hope it worth something to you.

~Kim~
Old 11-02-03, 01:24 AM   #15 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Sunrunner Send a message via Yahoo to Sunrunner
One question Cpt Retic why would you beat his *** it's not his fault your wife is cheating. I always found that kinba strange it's her doing it not him. He may not even know she's married. Go figure.

~Kim~
Login to remove ads
Closed Thread