border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-03, 12:52 PM   #46 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to scout
I've been there and done that. When I found out she was married I hit the door running.
No not all relationships are life long some are just friends with benefits but is that really a friend you want. What kind of friendship can be based on lies and deceit. You know she is capable of it. How can you honestly look this person in the eyes and think that she is telling you the truth. You never can.
As far as the husband goes, don't judge a book by it's cover. If you corner any animal it will defend it's self. Emotions do crazy things. Break a mans heart and who knows what he is capable of.
Old 11-09-03, 02:20 PM   #47 (permalink)

A few years ago I dated a married women. I did not know she was married at the beginning. I was intorduced to her at a pub and the relationship started. When I found out she was married, about 6 months later. I asked her about it and get this...it was her husband that introduced us in the pub. They later told me that he also had a girfriend. They were both open to it. They say it made there love life better, being with other people. So it is not always bad.
Old 11-09-03, 02:26 PM   #48 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Gary D.
Normally I don't even touch this kind of thread, but I'll indulge for a change.

I'd say hey, stay social and have a good time publically. Once you cross the line and start seeing her privately you are likely to get your thumped on. My wife and I are social opposites, meaning she always has been outgoing and flirtatious, where as I am an antisocial reclusse. I want her to be happy and am completely comfortable with her going out to the bar and mingling and having male friends. But she knows the line too, and I trust her not to cross it.

Unfortunately for her some guys avoid her like the plague because they she's married, and others become edgy and nervous once they meet me.
Have you tried the IGUANA? I hear it's great. IGUANA kabobs for all !!! EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA ... This message brought to you by ssEATYOURIGUANAss.com
Old 11-09-03, 11:05 PM   #49 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to Phox Send a message via MSN to Phox Send a message via Yahoo to Phox
Thanks for the replies.....

Well first off I would just like to clarify my interest in this women is NOT driven by hormones. The last thing on my mind while with her, was sex. I really enjoyed being with her and just plain talking. Its very unfortunate, for me, that she is married. But as of right now the fire has fizzled. She never showed up the other night. So I take it hubby found out or something, who knows. Apparently, from what ive heard, she frequents the same bar as me, but this was my first time seeing her up there. If I do see her again, I see no harm in being friends with her.

Who knows why she was seeking another man!?!? Maybe he IS abusive, or maybe she was just looking for some attention!?!?
Old 11-10-03, 04:06 AM   #50 (permalink)

*Paints Target on Chest*

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt, wife, step-kid, three additional kids, and a sixth anniversary this month. She was married when I met her, and I knew it. She told me he had an alcohol problem, was an emotionally abusive man, and was starting to become physically abusive, after only one year of marriage. I was able to verify independently that he did have an alcohol problem, and seven years later, he is being emotionally abusive to his new wife, and is starting to become physically abusive with her, as witnessed by my step-daughter every other weekend.
I am glad my wife and step daughter were able to get out of that situation. They have a much better life now than they would have had they stayed there.
Should you do it? That's up to you. I'm not telling you it was easy, or even morally right, but in the end it was the best for all. It can work out.

Ball-Pythons.net
Login to remove ads
Closed Thread