border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-03, 09:20 PM   #31 (permalink)

Like cement shoes? Seriously, I've always been of the mind that if she's cheating now, what will stop her from cheating on you?
".......if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks, they're gonna send you home to mother in a cardboard box" " "You better RUN" (Pink Floyd --well, sort of)
Old 11-04-03, 09:32 PM   #32 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to J-Man
Quote:
How do you know if you date her shes not just going to do the same thing to you later down the line when she gets sick of you?! i mean shes doing it now what's to stop her later on?
One of the most meaningful things said in this post.
Old 11-04-03, 09:33 PM   #33 (permalink)

crimson king!! hell yeah man... I'm blasting floyd right now.
Old 11-04-03, 09:33 PM   #34 (permalink)

whoa... I'm actually listening to that exact song.
Old 11-04-03, 11:03 PM   #35 (permalink)
Please Email Boots

I'm sure you deserve better than this. Besides, ever see the movies that start out this way, then she insists her husband will kill her when he finds out, then she gets the "new" guy to take him out and the "new" guy goes to jail and she goes off with Pedro the pool boy? Ya, um, you're not Pedro......Run away really fast and get a good girl

Julie
Login to remove ads
Old 11-04-03, 11:33 PM   #36 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to Phox Send a message via MSN to Phox Send a message via Yahoo to Phox
LOL...Julie good analogy! Hey maybe I am Pedro HeHe
Old 11-05-03, 08:37 AM   #37 (permalink)
Banned

NO..........how would you feel if you were the other person(the cheated-on)
Old 11-05-03, 09:19 AM   #38 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to Phox Send a message via MSN to Phox Send a message via Yahoo to Phox
Chas*e,

I was just kidding. Besides, Im not the one cheating on my wife/husband. As I said a few posts ago, I will feel her out(You know which way I mean that) and take it from there. Most likely nothing more will happen. I do not need the excess baggage that would come along with this women.
Old 11-05-03, 11:15 AM   #39 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to marisa Send a message via MSN to marisa Send a message via Yahoo to marisa
How would I feel if I was being cheated on? Well for one I would realize its not the rest of the worlds responsibility to not sleep with my partner so he cannot cheat. Of course people shouldn't go around sleeping with married people but in the end the person in the relationship is the one holding the responsibility and the one who can make the choices that will effect your relationship. Is it a strippers fault when a married man pays for a lap dance? No. It's the partners fault for deciding to do something that is not o.k. with his partner. Again, I don't agree with sleeping with married people but I certainly don't agree that the third person has anything to do with a marriage or relationship falling apart. Only two people can cause that to happen and thats the people in the relationship.

Marisa
Old 11-06-03, 07:06 PM   #40 (permalink)
Banned

i do what munchy said if this guy has a gun or is stronger than you. well you get the idea it wont be worth youll be sayin that while your gettin hurt if you do. it i dont think cheating is right really but i would be furious i wouldnt be able to control my language and beet the sh*t out of the guy.

and man if she has kids i would really stop not even think about it
Login to remove ads
Old 11-06-03, 08:22 PM   #41 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to JasonBrennan Send a message via Yahoo to JasonBrennan
It really does not matter if the husband is stronger, has a gun, a huge knife collection or is a demolitions expert. He could be a tiny little guy with just one arm, blind in one eye and terrified of his own shadow....but mess with a man's wife at your own risk. All he has to have is enough money to hire someone, if you catch my meaning? Granted, if you don't know or have any reason to suspect the woman is married, then you can't be held responsible (not that the husband would give a damn if you knew or not), but in this case you know full well that she is married.

I don't buy the whole "my marriage sucks" or any of those excuses people use for cheating. If the marriage is that bad, get divorced!! Just my thoughts (I would never mess with a married woman...except my wife, of course!!)
"To truly rescue an animal one has to provide long-term care that guarantees the animal's security for its natural life, because rescuing is more than removing an animal from a bad situation. Rescue involves restoring and preserving the animal's dignity for its natural life without stress, and this includes conserving the species as a whole for generations to come." (Brian Werner, founder TMLF / TCWR)
Old 11-07-03, 08:26 AM   #42 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to liltattyprinces
Just MHO Been there my husband was sleeping around with just about everything with 2 legs and a heartbeat, and you know what, i was the last to find out, I know someone whos married and we would be perfect , i think for each other, but hey just can't go there cuz i know how it feels to be on the recieving end of the lies and betrayal, so i am a good friend to this person listen to the probs in the relationship and hey if i ever have my chance , meaning that the marriage has ended then and only then would i persue something just my 0.2 cents
Old 11-09-03, 03:00 AM   #43 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to Mr.Lizard
In my opinion both of the people involved in an extra-marital affair are cheaters cheating on the FAITHFUL spouse.
If you know that person is married you have no business getting yourself involved in such a situation.
As mentioned before,if they'll cheat WITH you,they'll cheat ON you. Besides,you'd be showing a tremendous amount of disrespect to the faithful spouse not to mention becoming a contributing factor in the dissolution of their marriage which may have just been going through a rough patch.
Being a friend to someone who is having problems is a world of difference from taking advantage of this person's confusion and frustration.
"Hitting It" just because she's offered it seems to me very selfish and immature.

V.salvator 0.1

German Tour Guide: You vill find more on Germany's contributions to ze arts in ze pamphlets ve have provided.
Brian Griffin: Yeah, about your pamphlet... uh, I'm not seeing anything about German history between 1939 and 1945. There's just a big gap.

----Family Guy---
Old 11-09-03, 10:56 AM   #44 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to Lisa Send a message via MSN to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa
if you are of jewish or christian faith (I can't speak about any other religions because I haven't studied them as extensively, but it would definetly be bad karma) and you are serious about your faith it's not something you would want to do anyways. My rule of closed relationships (when i've been single) has always been that they leave the person first then they get me.

May you live in interesting times.
Old 11-09-03, 11:00 AM   #45 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to casacrow
Bad situation dude! My good friend came home to find another man in his girfriends bed about a year ago. My buddy is a small and normally harmless character. They locked him up for one year for what he ended up doing. They guy that was with my buddy's girl did not make out too well in the situation and is still recovering. I would hate to hear of something like that comming your way in this situation.
Closed Thread