sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-03, 10:09 PM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to ChristinaM
Question Any way to change my nick?

Everywhere else online I'm known as Christina....would like to change my nick here too. Is there any way to do that, or would I have to reregister???

Thx
Old 10-26-03, 09:35 AM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to Lisa Send a message via MSN to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa
The only way i know of is to contact the administrators (jeff and shane) or reregister

May you live in interesting times.
Old 10-26-03, 08:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Why there is nothing wrong with being a Bichir addict LOL if it wasn't for them I may not have gotten into snakes. What kinds do you keep? I currently have only 2 a Delhezi & an Ornate. I had around 15 at once back before my snake days. They were mostly Ornates & Nigerians, but I've had quite a few types over the years. Snakes are way easier/cooler than fish, but Bichirs are definately worthy ones. Mark I.
Old 10-26-03, 08:29 PM   #4 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to ChristinaM
I'm not a snake person...love to look at them but will never own one LOL.

Right now I have 4m senegals, 2 unsexed senegals, and 1 palmas polli. Had a delhezi commit suicide

Actually, I got both the polli and delhezi shipped in from a friend up your way....believe he got them at Gold's. If shipping wasn't so bloody expensive, I would have gotten another delhezi

ah well ....
Old 10-26-03, 08:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Would by chance that be Mr. Christian Bilou getting them from Dennis at Gold's? Probably eh? I just about bought 2 more Delhezi's last week as they were 2 for 1 at one of the local stores for a sale. My last fatality was my Rope/Reed fish. The Delhezi tried to eat it. The Rope fish got away but was dead in the AM. Mark
Login to remove ads
Closed Thread