sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion


Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-02, 09:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom P's Avatar
Join Date: Mar-2002
Location: Waterton Park, Alberta
Age: 39
Posts: 212
Send a message via MSN to Tom P
The Bean Farm

I am going to Vancouver in a month, and I was thinking of driving down to the Bean Farm, in Washington. Can I buy heat tape down there and bring it across the border? Has anyone ever been there? Is it worth the drive? Any insights would be appreciated/

Tom P
Tom P is offline  
Login to remove ads
Old 08-04-02, 09:25 AM   #2 (permalink)
Posts: n/a
I don't see any problems crossing equipment. Can you check the online site before going, that should give you an idea what they carry.
Old 08-04-02, 05:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Former Moderator no longer active
Join Date: Feb-2002
Location: Christchurch
Posts: 10,251
Not sure what will happen with bringing heat tape over the border. It is not CSA approved (which is why we have to get it from the states). As with any kind of meds or mite treatments (Black Knight, etc - they are a pesticide and also are not legal to be shipped over the border).
Linds is offline  
Old 08-06-02, 06:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Moderator's Avatar
Join Date: Feb-2002
Location: Toronto
Age: 38
Posts: 3,359
Tom, just order it into canada, i havent heard of any problems doing it that way :P is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2002-17, Hobby Solutions Inc.


SEO by vBSEO 3.1.0