sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-03, 08:13 AM   #16 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to drewlowe Send a message via Yahoo to drewlowe
luckly i haven't had any escapes from my snakes but i did have a leo get out of her enclosure. She escaped durning the night and i found her 10 min. after i woke up. She was hiding under the couch and she was a little chilly. Thank god we found her. Other than that nothing has escaped. Hopefully they never will!!!!
1.2 Bearded dragons (Login, Raven, & Jean Grey) 1.1.1 Corn snakes(Havoc,Sable, & Kink0 1.5 Leo's (Psyloke (Lucky-male) Speedball, Domino, Rouge, Siren, Elektra) 1.0 Veiled Chams (Neo), 0.1 Rose Hair T. (Night Crawler) 0.0.3 Crested Geckos (Shiva, Storm, Beast) 0.2 Kenyan Sand Boas (Tigra & Cloak)
Old 10-09-03, 09:33 AM   #17 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to Sunrunner Send a message via Yahoo to Sunrunner
wow jayson thats funny i also lost an everglades for about six months and one day i accidently knocked one of my roof panels up and he fell out right on my head. lol
"Only through education do we teach the ignorant that which we love is not evil but wonderous"....

Old 10-09-03, 01:36 PM   #18 (permalink)
Send a message via AIM to lilyskip
Huxley got out and it freaked the crap out of me. I found him about four or five hours after I noticed he was gone, a soap drawer, nonetheless. It makes a funny story now, but it was less than entertaining at the time (a group of researchers at Yale are thinking of turning my Huxley-escape story into a short screenplay to use in psychological experiments. heh heh.
1.1 ball pythons (Huxley and Marla)
~"Interestingly enough, the only thing the bowl of petunias thought was, 'Oh no, not again.'" --Douglas Adams~
* Mollie *
Old 10-09-03, 01:56 PM   #19 (permalink)
lost my jungle x diamond python about 2 months ago...
have not seen hin since. it really sucks, my only male.
Old 10-09-03, 02:15 PM   #20 (permalink)
What a coincidence, a group of researchers at Yale have been doing something simillar with me. More of an article in a medical journal than a screen play in my case though.
I feel a little light headed... maybe you should drive...
Login to remove ads
Old 10-09-03, 07:32 PM   #21 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to sapphire_moon Send a message via Yahoo to sapphire_moon
Nope no escapee's yet! I think the only one that could actually escape is my little corn....but geeze! She's gotten SO big! She has atleast doubled in length/width since we got her (not even 2 months ago!) Why didn't anyone tell me they grow FAST.
The Mischief:
Neptune, Zion, Enigma,

Mischief~ Hamster
Old 10-09-03, 07:48 PM   #22 (permalink)
Send a message via Yahoo to LISA127
I never lost a snake, but i did lose a blue tongued skink a few months back. He's about 2 ft. long and chubby and slow, but he got lost for 11 days! I found him stuck in the box spring under my bed. He was so fat he couldn't get out. He ended up being just fine, other than very thirsty and very hungry.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader.
He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."-Unknown
Old 10-09-03, 08:36 PM   #23 (permalink)
Send a message via ICQ to Ladyhawk Send a message via AIM to Ladyhawk Send a message via MSN to Ladyhawk Send a message via Yahoo to Ladyhawk
Just last week I lost one of my baby albino Okeetee corns. I was so frantic that--like a complete idiot--I tried to move the shelving the snake cages sit on to see if she was hiding under them. I bet you can guess that the top plastic container fell, plastering the floor with water and aspen shavings...AAAAAAAA! Luckily, the resident snake was startled, but OK.

I was so mad!!!

I realized I would need a dirty towel to clean up the mess, so I headed for the bathroom. I picked up the only dirty towel on the bathroom closet floor and underneath it was my escapee.

I still can't believe it happened this way. Had I not spilled soaked shavings all over the ground, I would not have found her so soon. I had planned to search the areas closest to the snakes first, including a closet with a heavy bookcase in it. She was at the room farthest away from the snake area.

Unbelievable! Total luck.
|_ /\ |) `/ |-| /\ \/\/ |<

1.1 Arizona mountain kingsnakes (Chris Baubel and Gerold Merker)
1.1 Louisiana milksnakes (John Yurkovich)
1.2 Okeetee corns (Kathy Love)
1.1 albino Okeetee corns (Kathy Love)
1.0 hypo crimson corn (Kathy Love)
0.1 hypo corn / het for ghost (Kathy Love)
1.0 double-yellowheaded Amazon parrot
Closed Thread