sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-03, 11:26 PM   #16 (permalink)
Send a message via ICQ to ScreamingMisfit Send a message via MSN to ScreamingMisfit Send a message via Yahoo to ScreamingMisfit
thats called aggrivated assult (did it for no reason) charge the S.O.B.
Scorched at Birth , I Turn to Death With No Survival ...Bid The World Undone , For Now My Blood Shall Run Without Soul ....Wrap Your Life Around Me , You Are MY Tourniquet. Breath Your Life In To The Nothing That Is Me.............(myself)

Member: DSG (Durham Snake Group)
Old 10-05-03, 11:57 AM   #17 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to Invictus
Good for you man! You didn't provoke anything, but you finished it. Now that sonofabitch will think twice before he assaults someone again.

Maybe he's angry because he's a 20 year old who is still in high school...aren't there any adult educational facilities out there?
- Ken LePage
Old 10-05-03, 12:06 PM   #18 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to Dozer
Sometimes people feel a need that they are tougher and they pick out on smaller kids... self defence has its down sides, 'cause the other person can press charges too... my buddy got charged with assault, robbery and extortion not a while back, all he did was grab some kid to stop him, and his buddy kicked the brains outta him and stole his cd player... it ended up in my boys' and when the cops came to his door, the saw the CD player on his shelf in the livin' room... he was charged fairly, and I"M NOT supportin' his actions either... best way to keep outta trouble is to streer clear of it ...
Old 10-05-03, 12:14 PM   #19 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to Dozer
theres always downsides to pressin' charges, dont think that after you get everythin' settled things will be fine... 'cause ya never know, one day you be walkin' home and a van pulls up and 5 men jump out in masks... beat you with bats and bounce... i'm jus' warnin' ya man, **** like this happens, and it happens a lot...
Old 10-05-03, 07:14 PM   #20 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to ReptiZone Send a message via Yahoo to ReptiZone
That is the harsh reality.
0.1 Jungle Carpet Pythons,
Login to remove ads
Old 10-31-03, 01:23 PM   #21 (permalink)
i hate pussy's who bully i get into fights i got suspended for fighting not to long ago but he deserved he took my kindness as weakness so i smacked him up. sometimes when someone a lot bigger than you or a lot of ppl are gonna gang up on you. you have to role around with some ppl or put somethin in your pocket. i am one of the most humble fighting isnt that great but boys fight sometimes it just has to happen

BUT NEVER BULLY i hate bullies
Old 10-31-03, 03:31 PM   #22 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to jaybox_reptiles
man i no exactly what you mean.......... just the other day i got in a fight with a 21 year old sofmore (i go to a charter school with a bunch of thugs cept me im not a thug lol) and he ended up trying to through a law suit on me might i add im 15 lol but he had 4 broke ribs and a bunch of nerve damage in his face

Box :sun:
Closed Thread