border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-03, 10:47 AM   #16 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to marisa Send a message via MSN to marisa Send a message via Yahoo to marisa
I wouldn't think this is staged. Who would be willing to place and smear that many guts in various locations all over the engine, even working blood and skin into the smaller areas?

Doesn't make sense but hey if someone was willing to go through THAT much to stage that photo (which personally I cant see happening) then wow they need a day job.

Marisa
Old 09-19-03, 10:51 AM   #17 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to lilyskip
I hope it isn't staged...somehow that just makes the whole thing more disturbing to me.
Old 09-19-03, 11:25 AM   #18 (permalink)

Well, take the last picture for instance. That is a v8 engine that should be about 3 feet in length. You see 3 feet of snakes on the top, and another 3 feet showing on the side. Given what we don’t see, this ball would have been 7 to 8 feet. I submit that we see 2 snakes in the photo. One laid on the top with the tail cut off, and one laid on the side with the head cut off. Then look at the pavement in the top right hand corner. This pic was supposedly taken beside an interstate, that looks like a parking lot to me. And when as anyone seen a ball python in pain lay out straight? Hence the name “ball” python. If one was truly caught in a fan, they would immediately ball up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ballincar.jpg (24.0 KB, 136 views)
www.SCReptiles.com 2.2 Crotalus adamanteus. 2.2 Crotalus h. atricaudatus. 2.2 Crotalus h. horridus. 1.1 Agkistrodon p. piscivorus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. contortrix. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. mokasen. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. laticinctus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. pictigaster. Agkistrodon c. phaeogaster. 1.2 Sistrurus miliarius barbouri. 1.1 Micrurus fulvius. 0.0.1 Micrurus fulvius tenere
Old 09-19-03, 11:47 AM   #19 (permalink)

Man those pics are really disturbing :S Staged or not it's awfull. Like Lilyskip said if it is stage it's even more disturbing. You would have to be pretty F***** in the head to to something like that! I'll be making extra sure my babies are in a secure encloser now!
Old 09-19-03, 11:49 AM   #20 (permalink)

Consider that maybe the snake was STRETCHED while being cranked through the car's engine. Snake skin is pretty stretchy and all the vertebrae may be popped out.
Old 09-19-03, 12:18 PM   #21 (permalink)

ether way it is nasty I wish I did not suffer from the if i am toled not to look I have to look!
Old 09-19-03, 12:21 PM   #22 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to liltattyprinces
That is so sad and disturbing, wish i hadn't of looked, i just feel so sorry for the poor snake what an aful thing to have happened
Old 09-19-03, 12:23 PM   #23 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to RachelS. Send a message via Yahoo to RachelS.
Noooo!!! Poor snakey! OMG I almost cried... ask the people at my school... that is so sad *cries emotionally*
Old 09-19-03, 12:45 PM   #24 (permalink)

Notice in picture 2, snake one’s tail has began to taper down, the vent appears to be just behind that reservoir. Now notice snake two in picture 5. The taper is gone. The front of that snake is as thick as the middle of snake one.
www.SCReptiles.com 2.2 Crotalus adamanteus. 2.2 Crotalus h. atricaudatus. 2.2 Crotalus h. horridus. 1.1 Agkistrodon p. piscivorus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. contortrix. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. mokasen. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. laticinctus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. pictigaster. Agkistrodon c. phaeogaster. 1.2 Sistrurus miliarius barbouri. 1.1 Micrurus fulvius. 0.0.1 Micrurus fulvius tenere
Old 09-19-03, 12:48 PM   #25 (permalink)

What I see is that, the snake has been split open at the top of that crank so it looks like it's big, and then the body has twisted so it looks smaller.
Old 09-19-03, 12:59 PM   #26 (permalink)

Just look at the 2 last pics, you an clearly see that they moved the snake around. The last pic, we can see a part of the body in front of the motor betwen the fan and the motor. On the pic above, there are no snakes parts there....
Who would kill 2 snakes?
Old 09-19-03, 01:02 PM   #27 (permalink)

Adn how convenient he had a camera with him when he was going to work....
Just too many tings make this a staged event.
And last thing, this is an an NSX. If he was on a highway going to work, that motor would be very hot. Watch the blood driping, it's pure red, if the motor would have been hot, the blood would have cooked right there
Old 09-19-03, 01:08 PM   #28 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to sapphire_moon Send a message via Yahoo to sapphire_moon
How HORRIBLE. and these people just think it's some joke!

Mischief~ Hamster
Old 09-19-03, 01:14 PM   #29 (permalink)

I agree, looks like 2 snakes to me. Also it would seem that it would be a little "cooked" if it was sitting right on the engine like that.
Old 09-19-03, 01:23 PM   #30 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to KrokadilyanGuy3 Send a message via Yahoo to KrokadilyanGuy3
Quote:
But what I noticed first was how knowledgable and informed all the people were on that other forum!! I mean holy shee-at! Some of those dudes knew more about snakes than 90% of the people here! I was blown away.
It was a ball python, a very widely and commonly kept animal.. I've yet to actually meet anyone who didn't know what a ball python was, and I'd hope everyone here knows what a ball is and know there killing tatics..
I will say this, most of these guys weren't all excited and making jokes on it.. Asides from prova4re, ak and NeoNSX, but someone should let them in on the fact they need to start driving real cars, plus three out of 9 isn't bad, that's what I was surprised with..

However, I agree with Chuck an Sire..
Xain
Login to remove ads
Closed Thread