sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-03, 04:03 PM   #31 (permalink)
The times when you don't have a gun...don't you hate the jerk
Old 09-16-03, 04:10 PM   #32 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to Bryce Masuk Send a message via Yahoo to Bryce Masuk
What R@tard Hopefully when he goes for the next bear He end's up dead The article I am Sure made it look worse then it was though
"Far more crime and child abuse has been committed by zealots in the name of God, Jesus and Mohammed than has ever been committed in the name of Satan. Many people don't like that statement, but few can argue with it."
Old 09-16-03, 05:10 PM   #33 (permalink)
WOW! Crazy stuff! I can't believe this guy, attempted murder I'd charge this guy with, and if the bear dies, murder! I also agree let's go take this guy out in the lake run over him a few times with water skiis, dunk him a few dozen times and try to convince him we weren't trying to hurt him. HA! Keeping a bear as a pet to try and tame it so it may come back to visit you? Not only by keeping it would it have little to no skills in the wild, it would only be used to humans which wouldn't be good for them either! This Ryan guy has to be one of the stupidest human beings on the earth, and to get away with that crap, sickening! Let's just say if I saw some lunatic doing that, he would be stopping pretty quick after I do 10x worse to him what he did to the bear...amazing! sigh....sad story, hopefully the bear makes out alright and as for that guy...I hope justice is served to him in which ever way it comes...mama bear visiting could only wish.

2.1 Balls, 1.1 BRB'S, 1.0 Jungle Carpet, 0.2 BCC Redtails, 3 Fire Belly Toads, 1 Spectacled Caiman, 1 Bearded Dragon, 2 Leopard Geckos, 1 Redfooted Tortoise

Old 09-16-03, 05:38 PM   #34 (permalink)
Send a message via AIM to KrokadilyanGuy3 Send a message via Yahoo to KrokadilyanGuy3
Before long an old momma bear is going to teach him a lesson much worse then any of us or the law could ever teach him.
Chuck, I do agree.. However, after the guy is mauled, rightfully, then the hunt will be on the bears. Nearly everytime there's a bear attack or pretty much any animal, they somehow figure out which animal is the "Guilty" one and destroy it, normally after several other animals are killed.. Like say the recent attempts in Fl. where 7 gators were killed before the right one..
Old 09-16-03, 05:49 PM   #35 (permalink)
Send a message via ICQ to Snip3r Send a message via AIM to Snip3r Send a message via MSN to Snip3r Send a message via Yahoo to Snip3r
I think hed make a good jail..for a 300lb guy named Buddy Bear :-D
Those who watch for death from afar~~Me
A drunk girl's words are a sober girl's thoughts...~~'ell if I know
Login to remove ads
Old 09-16-03, 06:08 PM   #36 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to jay76
Words are failing to express my anger at this jackass. They charged him with breaking a HUNTING law? For what he did that's laughable. Quebec really needs to toughen up on their wildlife protection laws. When I can do it without swearing or name calling, I'm going to send an email to the address Pixie found. I hope everyone else does too.

As for keeping morons as pets, if we go by half again as big as the IQ, I think we're looking at a trio of idiots comfortably sharing a film cannister...
Old 09-16-03, 10:49 PM   #37 (permalink)
Send a message via Yahoo to thelessa
In the immortal words of Daffy Duck,

"Shoot him! Shoot him now!!!"
No pet given to you for "free" is really free.
Old 09-16-03, 11:25 PM   #38 (permalink)
Maybe Buddy Bear will grow up, and go looking for him. What comes around goes around, I always say.
Sneaky Slither Scooby Serenade Serengetti Serendipity Scunci Synclare Seline Sassafrass Segolas Seth Shelby Shy Shyanne & Skater
Old 09-16-03, 11:25 PM   #39 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to NewLineReptile

Specializing in Large Pythons
Home of the "GIANTS"
Old 09-17-03, 09:18 PM   #40 (permalink)
Send a message via AIM to BlkMambaVenom
Lets get momma bear on his ***! lol.. i am sure she would have killed him..... rip his face off or something. No animal deserves what that cub went thru.
Login to remove ads
Old 09-17-03, 11:03 PM   #41 (permalink)
Send a message via ICQ to Lisa Send a message via MSN to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa
He isn't the brightest spark and I think Father Darwin will get him sooner or later (hopefuly sooner). Here is another article on the guy. I was doing a search on google hoping his address would come up (nothing on
Neo-Slither (Snake fanatic mailing list) http://<br />

May you live in interesting times.
Old 09-18-03, 04:40 AM   #42 (permalink)
I heard on the radio that the bear was not dropped off in he Montebello area aas originally reported, but in fact was taken to a rescue care facility somewhere in Central Ontario. I have'nt heard anything further, anybody else have any fresh info?
Old 09-18-03, 04:51 AM   #43 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to DarkHunter
Jim - front page of todays ottawa citizen fresh info!
Old 09-18-03, 08:53 AM   #44 (permalink)
Lets get momma bear on his ***! lol.. i am sure she would have killed him..... rip his face off or something.
Brit, you are a little to violent. Chill, or I will have to put you in the ring! =)
__________________ 2.2 Crotalus adamanteus. 2.2 Crotalus h. atricaudatus. 2.2 Crotalus h. horridus. 1.1 Agkistrodon p. piscivorus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. contortrix. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. mokasen. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. laticinctus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. pictigaster. Agkistrodon c. phaeogaster. 1.2 Sistrurus miliarius barbouri. 1.1 Micrurus fulvius. 0.0.1 Micrurus fulvius tenere
Old 09-18-03, 09:20 AM   #45 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to Kara
That is so sick! I cannot belive the stupidity of some people. I think Pixie has a good idea, abduct him and save the rest of the world's population from at least one more idiot!
Wildlife should seriously charge him alot more and do something more, he said he would happily do it again. What an idiot!!!!!!
Talkie Talkie......No More Talkie!

Of course I'm out of my mind....Its dark and scary in there!
Login to remove ads
Closed Thread