border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-03, 09:06 AM   #16 (permalink)
BAZ

Send a message via Yahoo to BAZ
Yeah I read about this in the paper and saw the photo of him with the bear cub. Bloody disgusting. The law needs to come down hard on people like this. That bear will not survive the winter without its mother so basically he just illegally killed a bear.

I believe this happened in Wakefield and thats not too far from me and I go canoeing and kayaking there sometimes... if I had seen this bloke doing this he would have been in for a serious beating. Put some stinging nettles in his underwear and give him a wedgie!
Old 09-16-03, 10:00 AM   #17 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Wuntu Menny
Oh, the things I would do to a guy like that. I'll just add him to my list and make more room in the cellar...

WM

With a side plate of steaming entrails,
And a nice Bordeaux!
Old 09-16-03, 10:35 AM   #18 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Invictus
That guy is lucky... and I mean he better thank his lucky stars EVERY night... that I don't live in Quebec. I've always said that the world needs a good vigilante. Maybe Quebec would be a good place to start.
Old 09-16-03, 11:13 AM   #19 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to burmer Send a message via MSN to burmer
What a looser. They ought to dunk him under water and drag his stupid @ss behind a jet ski and then tie him to a tree for the cubs mother to deal with. This idiot should be in jail.
Old 09-16-03, 12:31 PM   #20 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to JeffT
Thats horrible, I hope someone wastes that mother F****R.
Old 09-16-03, 12:32 PM   #21 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to KrokadilyanGuy3 Send a message via Yahoo to KrokadilyanGuy3
Anyone want to copy and paste the article for me? The site doesnt want to completly load for me.. Thanks
Old 09-16-03, 12:58 PM   #22 (permalink)

I have looked up the email address where complaints can be sent. I know I am writing and I urge every Canadian to do so. I know it may not have taken place in your province but the laws in Quebec regarding animal welfare are so few that it is absolutely discusting that they don't even enfore the few they do have.

If people don't speak up, this thing will just get swept under the carpet and forgotten which is the worse possible outcome...

declaration.plaintes.sfp@fapaq.gouv.qc.ca

Thank you,
Pixie
Old 09-16-03, 01:02 PM   #23 (permalink)

Lets get togethr and dunk his head I will holed him you rip him a new a$$ hole
Old 09-16-03, 01:32 PM   #24 (permalink)
Former Moderator no longer active

I can't even express myself properly because no words in the dictionary can portray what this man has done. Disgusting! What the hell is wrong with the laws out there anyways? Do they not have any cruelty laws????? Out here they finally passed some good laws... people can be tried with the same as abuse against people... you can get a life sentence for animal abuse now! A $2000 fine for breaking a hunting permit??? That's a bunch of shyte... what about the poor animal and the moron repsonsible for it all I hope the poor little guy survives... don't know how great of a chance he has at that small size Why would the wildlife officials release it?

I'll definitely be writing in. Just a reminder too... points are more well received when they do not include swearing and threats

Quote:
Originally posted by Pixie
Come to think of it, I've always wanted a moron as a pet. Yep, that's it! I'll abduct him in a "nice" way of course (he,he,he) and that way I'll be helping the local population from being subjected to total idiocy.

I wonder, how much space does a moron need for an enclosure?
That's a great plan! Go to it!
Old 09-16-03, 01:39 PM   #25 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to KrokadilyanGuy3 Send a message via Yahoo to KrokadilyanGuy3
Thankyou for the PM Pixie.

Quote:
The woodsman, who makes his living cutting and planting trees, said he intended to keep the cub on a leash at home to see if he could tame it before releasing it back into the wilderness with the hope it would return for visits.
Quote:
He also said he wanted to keep the bear out of the village to spare children from being attacked.

Hmm, sounds like case of a splendid contridiction..
Also, if I were the bear, I'd come back.. Nothing sikes me out more than being taken from my mother, dunked half to death, tackled, tied up and hanging from my nape.. And by God, I'd for sure come back if I were kept on a leash.. Who wouldn't?

Quote:
The wildlife officers captured the bear and released it into the woods as an orphan near Montebello. They left plenty of food and water nearby and tagged the bear.

Smart idea considering the animal is 10 months to young to leave the mother.. Are there no rehabs in the area?
Oddly enough he wasn't charged with anything, after admitting to it all, yet I know a herper who was charged housing a retic in a restricted zone, which was properly kept and cared for.. Funny how that works out..
Xain
Login to remove ads
Old 09-16-03, 01:52 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
The law needs to come down hard on people like this.
Quote:
I mean he better thank his lucky stars EVERY night... that I don't live in Quebec.
Quote:
They ought to dunk him under water and drag his stupid @ss behind a jet ski
Quote:
I hope someone wastes that mother F****R.
Quote:
What the hell is wrong with the laws out there anyways?
guys, if this guy wants to keep trying to catch a bear cub, then let him. Before long an old momma bear is going to teach him a lesson much worse then any of us or the law could ever teach him. This is a legitimate photo of a bear attack victim. I took the liberty of censoring the genitals as some kids read this forum, but you get the idea. These bears have a protection mechanism in place that predates any laws and given time it will come full circle to the woodsmen. =)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg thebeargetsyou.jpg (23.4 KB, 47 views)
www.SCReptiles.com 2.2 Crotalus adamanteus. 2.2 Crotalus h. atricaudatus. 2.2 Crotalus h. horridus. 1.1 Agkistrodon p. piscivorus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. contortrix. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. mokasen. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. laticinctus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. pictigaster. Agkistrodon c. phaeogaster. 1.2 Sistrurus miliarius barbouri. 1.1 Micrurus fulvius. 0.0.1 Micrurus fulvius tenere
Old 09-16-03, 01:57 PM   #27 (permalink)
Former Moderator no longer active

SCReptiles,
Yeah I got that whole email a few months ago! I had no idea bears got that huge! I mean the bear's head alone was larger than the entire ranger that shot it!
Old 09-16-03, 02:12 PM   #28 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to sapphire_moon Send a message via Yahoo to sapphire_moon
WTF?! Lets go tie him by his leg, drag him in water, hit him a few tiems with a jet ski..........Ohhhh if killing stupid people were legal.....

Mischief~ Hamster
Old 09-16-03, 02:29 PM   #29 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to reptiledude21
i dont believe it...i think that sounds way too chesy to be a true story...a guy would never admit to dooing that it has to be fake.
Old 09-16-03, 02:58 PM   #30 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to doenoe
you have no idea how daft some people can be, really
This guy has to be one lonesome fellow, to even try and keep a bear as a pet. Just freaky.
Maybe if he sets a bear trap would help us all, cause he is probably stupid enough to walk in it himself, *******
Closed Thread