sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-03, 08:53 AM   #31 (permalink)
Send a message via ICQ to burmer Send a message via MSN to burmer
Mostly read or sometimes work out to make myself a little more tired. I usually try to wake my wife up too. I figure if I can't sleep why should she.
Old 09-09-03, 08:57 AM   #32 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to drewlowe Send a message via Yahoo to drewlowe
I have had this problem for probly over 10 years... I just found my little miracal drug. I will never go another night without it. I used to be more like Linds not being able to sleep i would lay there for hours tossing and turning then if i did get to sleep i would have realistic nightmare. Horrible horrible sleeping. Thank god that all changed. There are these pills called "melentonin" (sp) no not the melen in skin. You take them about a half hour before you go to bed. Having my problems sleeping for years i was highly skeptic that this little pill that you can buy at walgreens or walmart can help me sleep. But it works great 5 mins after i hit the bed i'm out. If you have problems take this pill for one week and you will notice a HUGE difference. I've been taking them for a few weeks now and i have noticed a change. Now i can't go to bed without taking one. If i don't then i know i'll be tossing and turning until i get up and take that pill.
1.2 Bearded dragons (Login, Raven, & Jean Grey) 1.1.1 Corn snakes(Havoc,Sable, & Kink0 1.5 Leo's (Psyloke (Lucky-male) Speedball, Domino, Rouge, Siren, Elektra) 1.0 Veiled Chams (Neo), 0.1 Rose Hair T. (Night Crawler) 0.0.3 Crested Geckos (Shiva, Storm, Beast) 0.2 Kenyan Sand Boas (Tigra & Cloak)
Old 09-09-03, 10:20 AM   #33 (permalink)
You know what Booze solves that problem fr me every night
Old 09-09-03, 11:07 AM   #34 (permalink)
well, i really dont have much of a problem going to sleep, but when i do, i simply pleasure myself and i am right to sleep!
all you others with sleeping problems should try it!
Old 09-09-03, 11:19 AM   #35 (permalink)
MAN OF STEEL, thankfully you're not a TO herper, id be very cautious about shaking your hand!!

If any of you can't sleep, and suffer from allergies take a benydril! they say non drowsy but my god they're not!
Login to remove ads
Old 09-09-03, 11:21 AM   #36 (permalink)
Sounds strange but I try to stay awake. like as if i go to sleep I will miss something it workes for me and if that dont worke wake up the gf and do some wresiling.
1.0 brb
Old 09-09-03, 03:53 PM   #37 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to jay76
Haha there's some good ideas in there, and some... interesting ones too. But hey, options are good! Thanks everyone
Old 09-09-03, 03:57 PM   #38 (permalink)
Former Moderator no longer active
I was a born insomniac. For longer than I can remember I haven't been able to sleep. I'm told that as young as two and three I would walk in to my parents room in the middle of the night and when they would ask why I wasn't sleeping, I would respond "I don't know how to sleep". LOL... I remember thinking there was some trick people weren't telling me about

Originally posted by drewlowe
There are these pills called "melentonin"
My dad used to take them. I believe these pills are now banned in Canada?
Old 09-09-03, 05:08 PM   #39 (permalink)
Recently i filled up an application for 30 hours per day...simply insomnia, don't ever make it with me, because i get a few hours of sleep every day...there are so much to do every night...whenever i cannot sleep -even for those few hours- is because i am worring for one or more of my herps.
A few days ago when i get the CRB in poor condition from a guy, i was getting up every hour for peeking, just to see if she is alright.
I hate sleeping but it's something that must be done
The fear leads to death as the window to the courtyard...JUMP!

Last edited by reptilesalonica; 09-09-03 at 05:11 PM..
Old 09-09-03, 05:42 PM   #40 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to sapphire_moon Send a message via Yahoo to sapphire_moon
Whenever I try to meditate, you know clear your mind and all that stuff, concentrate on breathing, I find myself really tired, then if I try to stay awake, I get really really tired.......and just fall asleep....
The Mischief:
Neptune, Zion, Enigma,

Mischief~ Hamster
Login to remove ads
Old 09-09-03, 07:11 PM   #41 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to Bryce Masuk Send a message via Yahoo to Bryce Masuk
Mouse I know its a stimulant I use it a few hours before Indica is the only option if you want to past out quick Sativa Keeps me up on a head high for a while and has a huge reverse effect on me sleeping
"Far more crime and child abuse has been committed by zealots in the name of God, Jesus and Mohammed than has ever been committed in the name of Satan. Many people don't like that statement, but few can argue with it."
Old 09-10-03, 12:18 PM   #42 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to Mason
try your best to sleep cause you'll end up staying up later, and later till you sleep all day every day.....and stay up all night,,,,,

- - this is coming from a insomniak of 10- 12 years--- - - - - ___
Old 09-10-03, 12:32 PM   #43 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to NewLineReptile
When i can not sleep i get my wife talking about life or what was new at her work. It works all the time the first 5 minutes in her story i am out like a

Specializing in Large Pythons
Home of the "GIANTS"
Old 09-10-03, 02:34 PM   #44 (permalink)
Bryce Masuk, I totally agree, smokeing a joint, or a couple hits from the bong tis the only thing that gets me to sleep.
Must be the shits out there... getting to choose from indeca to sativa, I'm gonna move to BC someday
Old 09-10-03, 02:52 PM   #45 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to TheRedDragon
I used to take a eep medication called Imovane, I would only have to take 1/2 of the small blue pill and 15 minutes later..zzzZZZ. They're highly addictive, so, I just take a Extra Strength Sleep Aid instead (All it is, is a powerful hit of antihistamine). That's a last resort if my reading (which I mentioned earlier) doesn't do the trick.
Erin Keller :eb:
Snakes: 2.1 Corns, 1.1 Kings, 1.0 Everglades Rat, 1.1 Spotted Pythons, 1.2 Children's Pythons, 1.2 BCIs Lizards: 0.2 Leopard Geckos, 1.3 Bibron Geckos Inverts: 2.1 Tarantulas, 0.1 Emporer Scorpion Mammals: 0.2 Kittens
Login to remove ads
Closed Thread