sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-03, 08:04 PM   #16 (permalink)
Educational shows are the future of the hobby...

Linds this is exactly why I posted this story, we all know or herd about such idiocies, in this case I was emotionally involved because of my doter, I didn’t want my anger to escalate by trying to educate this keeper, all I did was give her this web site and told her she really needs to visit, I know some of you guys will have the patient and understanding to help her, aim warned out when it comes to this Sorry!
Herpetoculture isn’t an exact science!!
Old 08-27-03, 09:00 PM   #17 (permalink)
Steve, i really have to say you have a mature daughter! she sounds very smart, good for her for speaking up! it's to bad she was treated badly, but i really gotta hand it to her, six years old and speaking out the way she did, good for her! that tooth brush comment was great!

I have to completely disagree with anyone "dancing" with a snake around their neck. Do you honestly believe the animal appreciates being surrounded by people while its being tossed around? I dont think so...

Steve, did you make any calls to the SPCA about the bad treatment of that poor snake?
Old 08-27-03, 09:35 PM   #18 (permalink)
Send a message via ICQ to burmer Send a message via MSN to burmer
Thats disgusting. People like that piss me off to no end.
Old 08-28-03, 12:15 PM   #19 (permalink)
Send a message via AIM to Lizzy001 Send a message via MSN to Lizzy001
1.0 Normal corn snake, 0.1 Snow corn snake.
Lizzy xxx
Old 08-28-03, 12:26 PM   #20 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to spyderman Send a message via Yahoo to spyderman
Good on your Daughter for telling this irresponsible stripper to brush her teeth. Lol. My Daughter who is 8, holds my baby Boa, but NEVER attempts to put him anywhere near her mouth or face. She always washes her hands before & after handling any of our snakes (WITH Adult supervision). I have only had to tell her once about what to & what NOT to do.

People who have any animal to show off or further their carreer in this case & Don'e give a damn about the animal....MAKE ME SICK!!!!
0.0.1 Corn, 1.0 Green Blotched Corn, 0.1 Carolina Corn, 0.1 Bull Snake, 1.0 Columbian Red Tail. 0.1 CRB
Snakes don't kill people. Stupidity Kills!
Login to remove ads
Old 08-28-03, 03:14 PM   #21 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to TheRedDragon
Good for your daughter for speaking up like that. That woman had no right whatsoever to tell your daughter off, considering that the snake owner has absolutely NO IDEA on how to care for a snake. If I walked into her place and saw the snake in that condition, I most likely would have punched her lights out and taken the snake to a vet.
Erin Keller :eb:
Snakes: 2.1 Corns, 1.1 Kings, 1.0 Everglades Rat, 1.1 Spotted Pythons, 1.2 Children's Pythons, 1.2 BCIs Lizards: 0.2 Leopard Geckos, 1.3 Bibron Geckos Inverts: 2.1 Tarantulas, 0.1 Emporer Scorpion Mammals: 0.2 Kittens
Closed Thread