border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-03, 08:26 AM   #76 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Darlene Send a message via Yahoo to Darlene
LOL , Red Dragon , me too !!
BTW Chuck.....have you ever wrestled in the Maritime Provinces of Canada ? My father ran a wrestling school & traveling show here for years a time ago. I do quite miss being in the ring myself. It was always such a blast !! (except for one mistake that ended up with me being thrown onto the announcers table!).
LOL
Old 08-24-03, 09:03 AM   #77 (permalink)

Quote:
Man, if all banjo players looked like that I might actually show more intrest in the music. *L*
Quote:
LOL , Red Dragon , me too !!
Umm, are you two hitting on me or are you just saying you are really into that death rock type music where the bands like to bleed? =)
Quote:
BTW Chuck.....have you ever wrestled in the Maritime Provinces of Canada ?
I have never worked the Canadian territory, but I have close friends who have. John Tenta, is actually from Surry, BC. You may know him as Earthquake from the WWF. He has told me a lot about working up there. I would like to make a tour thru there someday. Do you will have connections? =)
www.SCReptiles.com 2.2 Crotalus adamanteus. 2.2 Crotalus h. atricaudatus. 2.2 Crotalus h. horridus. 1.1 Agkistrodon p. piscivorus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. contortrix. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. mokasen. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. laticinctus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. pictigaster. Agkistrodon c. phaeogaster. 1.2 Sistrurus miliarius barbouri. 1.1 Micrurus fulvius. 0.0.1 Micrurus fulvius tenere
Old 08-24-03, 09:24 AM   #78 (permalink)

Canadian Territory? Its a country...do we have to come down there and burn the white house down again like in the war of 1812 just to prove a point? LMAO im kidding Love both countries
Old 08-24-03, 09:43 AM   #79 (permalink)

its funny how the people that think this thread is pointless actually post a pointless line saying the thread is pointless ...

just wanted to add my 2 cents ...

btw SCReptiles you are so right :P
Old 08-24-03, 10:25 AM   #80 (permalink)

Quote:
Canadian Territory? Its a country...do we have to come down there and burn the white house down again like in the war of 1812 just to prove a point?
Be cool bro, territory is a wrestling term used to describe a certain promoterís area of operation. At one time Stu Heart ran all of Canada, so he had the Canadian territory. I am not up on Canadian wrestling, but I am guessing there are several territories in Canada these days.
www.SCReptiles.com 2.2 Crotalus adamanteus. 2.2 Crotalus h. atricaudatus. 2.2 Crotalus h. horridus. 1.1 Agkistrodon p. piscivorus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. contortrix. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. mokasen. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. laticinctus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. pictigaster. Agkistrodon c. phaeogaster. 1.2 Sistrurus miliarius barbouri. 1.1 Micrurus fulvius. 0.0.1 Micrurus fulvius tenere
Login to remove ads
Closed Thread