border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-03, 09:35 AM   #16 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to SerpentLust
The old pet store I used to work at that doesn't exsist in this city anymor Pet Paradise. I was in the rodent room and I had to clean cages every day and make sure everything was healthy and had fresh water and enough food.

This was when I was young. I remember one time, leaving a bit of parrot poop on the parrots water dish but I put it back in anyways and the manager glared at me, picked up the bowl and said, "Would YOU drink from this? Treat each of these animals as if they were you, if you wouldn't drink from the water dish, eat from the food bowl or sleep on the bedding, then neither should they!" And to this day I think that was the best advice any manager has EVER given me on pet care.

Jenn
Old 08-03-03, 10:00 AM   #17 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Dozer
Animals gettin' tossed into freezers happens a LOT, and in places where you wouldn't expect. People sometimes care only for the money, rather then the animals. Some people jus' dont care. Its the unfortunate and theres NOT much we can do because theres always ignorance in this world.

Jus' my two cents.
Old 08-03-03, 10:04 AM   #18 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to Bartman
I am very happy that there isnt going to be an innocent animal killed causs some guy doesnt wanna spend the money to keep them in the store. Im also happy that he said that to someone like you so you could stop it from happening. I would be the crap out of that guy if he said that to me!
Old 08-03-03, 10:11 AM   #19 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to spyderman Send a message via Yahoo to spyderman
I wish I could come over to your pet store. I'd kick him in Bo*(***! Just because he was there...& I'd put him in the freezer, just because he's too big. You could actually make a fortune out of the left over herps from the store. when you go back to work, Kick him for me...Oh, & send any left-over, too big ball Python too me.
Old 08-03-03, 10:23 AM   #20 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to SerpentLust
HAHAHA I should start selling our animals online! lmao Everyone keeps saying, "Send them my way"!

Let's see we have a baby ball python, 6 cornsnakes, 5 baby chams, a young carpet python, three baby savs, one young nile, three baby green iguanas, two amevias, one sickly looking leo, two chinese water dragons, one ocelot gecko, one salamander and a huge toad! lmao Some of these animals are ridiculously over priced though.

Jenn
Closed Thread