border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-03, 05:09 PM   #106 (permalink)

Oh forgot one more thing. Plaid didn't come from Canada it came from Scotland and was mentioned in Shakespears work Macbeth. Since he was born in 1564 obviously it didn't come from canada.

Last edited by dfitzsim; 07-03-03 at 05:15 PM..
Old 07-03-03, 05:12 PM   #107 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to snakemann87 Send a message via MSN to snakemann87 Send a message via Yahoo to snakemann87
LOL i read the whole thing and I just laughed at it all until Ron made a comment on how stupuid we Americans are for invading Iraq?? WHY would you make a comment when the basis of our attack was due to a HUGE terroristic attack!! Many lives were taken why should we let that go by?? I am not agreeing with saying America is better than Canada cause its not, and Canada is no better than America. I mean geeze everyone calm down. Its all fun except for a comment like Rons, that was just rude. D/L a song its country, its called "Have you forgotten."
Old 07-03-03, 05:19 PM   #108 (permalink)
Leo-Land

LOL dfitzsim. Way to prove them wrong.

Old 07-03-03, 05:24 PM   #109 (permalink)

Found another mistake. Back in 1967, Laurent Beaudoin had a vision. And that vision, was to put the famed "Ski-Doo" on the water. But, that vision wouldn't have been there if it wasn't for Clayton Jacobsen II. The inventor of the stand-up Kawasaki Jet-Ski, also invented the first PWC (Personal WaterCraft). Jacobsen was an aspiring inventor and ex-banker from Southern California.
Old 07-03-03, 05:25 PM   #110 (permalink)
Zoe

Send a message via MSN to Zoe
ah ah,
Quote:
16. We knew plaid was cool far before Seattle caught on.
No one claims to have come up with plaid in that!

Why are we still focussing on afghani terrorist attacks when the U.S. invaded IRAQ? You can't possible believe that propaganda/conspiracy stuff!

Oh, for the record, I thought Bill Clinton was the best U.S. prez in recent history.

Zoe
Login to remove ads
Old 07-03-03, 05:34 PM   #111 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to damzookeeper
Bah! I give up. (damzookeeper throws her white flag in there air)
I've had enough of this thread. I'm not even gonna look at it anymore. lol.
I don't really care who invented what as long as I can use it or play it , or ware it , or do it... "I don't give a flying rats ***". lol.
Had to say it, I just love that expression. Ha! ha!
Old 07-03-03, 05:39 PM   #112 (permalink)

RU Kidding me Clinton was s h i t. He didn't give a crap about anything but getting head. He should have taken care of Bin Laden years before september 11th happened. After the embassy bombings all he did was to send a few rockets into the camps and said there I took care of that.

Last edited by dfitzsim; 07-03-03 at 05:41 PM..
Old 07-03-03, 05:41 PM   #113 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to python_diva_06 Send a message via Yahoo to python_diva_06
GO ZOE...BILL CLINTON FRIKKIN' RULES!!!!!!!! please let's not start another battle...just making a staitment...

ssssoon to come...albino burmese python (2 days and counting)
Old 07-03-03, 05:42 PM   #114 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to Bartman
can anyone tell me how it went from really funny jokes about canada to afgani attacks and presidents, or even the US all together...funny funny list though
Old 07-03-03, 05:54 PM   #115 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to python_diva_06 Send a message via Yahoo to python_diva_06
i really have no clue Bartman, some people just got WAY to defincive, then started pissing me off... that why i go so far into, and i appologize to everyone!!!I AM VERY VERY SORRY FOR WHAT I SAID, IF IT OFFENDED ANY ONE (except leo-land...)

Login to remove ads
Old 07-03-03, 05:59 PM   #116 (permalink)
Zoe

Send a message via MSN to Zoe
Well, each president has his good points and his bad. I for one thought Bill Clinton ran the country quite smoothly (for 8 years, no less). And when Bush got into the chair...

Quote:
He didn't give a crap about anything but getting head.
You msut agree that that is a somewhat ignorant assement... while I do conquer that Clinton could have taken more decisive action in some cases, and probably could have avoided a huge mess by avoiding lewinski... but he did care about more than just "getting head".

Zoe
Old 07-03-03, 06:12 PM   #117 (permalink)
Leo-Land

Then why did he pop all the "w's" off the computer keyboards through out the white house? It's pretty hard to type George W. Bush without the W.

Old 07-03-03, 06:21 PM   #118 (permalink)

Well I will send a preemptive happy fourth of July to The States and please send me some southern BBQ and a fifth of burbon please

Koozer
"Why does any advanced civilization seek to destroy a less advanced one? Because the land is strategically valuable, because there are resources that can be cultivated and exploited, but most of all, simply because they can."
Old 07-03-03, 06:21 PM   #119 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Serpent-King
Canada uses weak BS excuses such as these to convince themselves that their county is not a big ice cube that merely impersonates the USA. Sure you can mock our country but it really makes no difference if Clinton got some @$$ in the white house. And since most of those claims were proved false kinda makes ya' all seem lamer huh? Stop pickin on America just because you wish you were us. We're the only super power, we are top dog. And since you other pathetic countries benefit from our glory how about you cut the crap by mocking our politics? Iraq went down because Sadam is a psycho plotting to blow more of us up. As well as produce a couple nuclear weapons. It was either tank him out now while he is defenseless, or wait for him to have bombs powerful enough to wipe out a city. Sure makes sense to me. Get him before he gets us. So cut the crap Canada
Old 07-03-03, 06:30 PM   #120 (permalink)

Serpent-King please don't start this sh*it again...we have all been through enough already...the water just calmed down don't go rocking th boat again...PLEASE!!!!

Login to remove ads
Closed Thread