border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-03, 06:21 PM   #91 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to python_diva_06 Send a message via Yahoo to python_diva_06
im sorry to anyone i offended im just really passionate about what i belive in...GOOD GOD I LOVE CANADIANS!!!!!!

ssssoon to come...albino burmese python (2 days and counting)
Old 07-02-03, 06:21 PM   #92 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to python_diva_06 Send a message via Yahoo to python_diva_06
im sorry to anyone i offended im just really passionate about what i belive in...GOOD GOD I LOVE CANADIANS!!!!!!

Old 07-02-03, 06:58 PM   #93 (permalink)

WOW. I feel like I just watched Toby Keith and Peter Jennings duke it out online.
Old 07-02-03, 08:20 PM   #94 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to damzookeeper
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Steele
Muahhahaha!!!! You both suck! Mexico Rules!!!
Baha! Now that's funny! j/k Chris.

Here is my 2 cents. I LOVE YOU ALL!! xx oo Now lets not >( any longer.

Lets all listen to the famous words of John.

Imagine

Imagine there's no heaven,
It's easy if you try,
No hell below us,
Above us only sky,
Imagine all the people
living for today...

Imagine there's no countries,
It isnt hard to do,
Nothing to kill or die for,
No religion too,
Imagine all the people
living life in peace...

Imagine no possesions,
I wonder if you can,
No need for greed or hunger,
A brotherhood of man,
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say Im a dreamer,
but Im not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
And the world will live as one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Writen by: John Lennon
Bag productions inc.
Old 07-02-03, 08:26 PM   #95 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to damzookeeper
Oh and btw, HAPPY CANADA DAY! I had a blast!! and to all you Americans... HAPPY 4th OF JULY!! LOVE THOSE FIRE WORKS!! And I dont' mean the ones on this thread. lol. Drink and be merry! But don't drink and drive.
Login to remove ads
Old 07-02-03, 08:31 PM   #96 (permalink)

Yup we got good beer real good beer well Mexico got coronia and it is good too real good Hey the states got good burbon (if you like hard stuff) plus they got southern BBQ (nothing quite compares) oh yeah and nascar winston cup racing (which is very cool) I like both places then again you can get mugged in both countries (shame) and there are good and bad people does not matter were you go.We are a lot alike and yet different and thats ok in my book

Koozer
"Why does any advanced civilization seek to destroy a less advanced one? Because the land is strategically valuable, because there are resources that can be cultivated and exploited, but most of all, simply because they can."
Old 07-02-03, 08:55 PM   #97 (permalink)

nicely put Koozer, nicely put...

Old 07-02-03, 09:36 PM   #98 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to Bartman
CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG

HAPPY EVERYTHING TO EVERY COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
especially canada.....j/k
Old 07-03-03, 10:26 AM   #99 (permalink)

Hey- remember when I said South PArk blows? Let's go back to that and drop the rest of this forum- or better yet ...
*ahem*
SITE MONITORS- please delete this entire thread so we can get on with our lives.

How do I set my laser printer to 'stun'?
Old 07-03-03, 10:59 AM   #100 (permalink)
Zoe

Send a message via MSN to Zoe
jnco - i think the worst of it is over.

ANd I LOVE southpark! So, so funny... I wish it played more often.

Zoe
Login to remove ads
Old 07-03-03, 11:23 AM   #101 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to drewlowe Send a message via Yahoo to drewlowe
Southpark is great!!!!!

I would quote lines but i don't wanna piss anyone off.
1.2 Bearded dragons (Login, Raven, & Jean Grey) 1.1.1 Corn snakes(Havoc,Sable, & Kink0 1.5 Leo's (Psyloke (Lucky-male) Speedball, Domino, Rouge, Siren, Elektra) 1.0 Veiled Chams (Neo), 0.1 Rose Hair T. (Night Crawler) 0.0.3 Crested Geckos (Shiva, Storm, Beast) 0.2 Kenyan Sand Boas (Tigra & Cloak)
Old 07-03-03, 12:39 PM   #102 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to JasonBrennan Send a message via Yahoo to JasonBrennan
I just finished reading this thread. For most people that have been here a while, we are all used to the jokes back and forth between Canada and USA. It is not big deal, they are jokes. Hell, if you can't laugh at yourself, you have no business laughing at anyone else!! Besides:

Quote:
What I want to know, is who sat there timing a team of sled dogs devouring somebody?
This is acutally the first thing I though of as well when I read that first post!! Not "hey, stop slamming America".

I don't hate anyone mentioned in this thread so far (with the exception of Bill Clinton, someone mentioned that criminal, but I will not get into that on this already heated thread). Just accept that the Canadians are going to make jokes about the USA, and the Americans are going to make jokes about our frozen neighbors. Happens all the time on this site, and it is USUALLY all in good fun.

Take care (both sides).
"To truly rescue an animal one has to provide long-term care that guarantees the animal's security for its natural life, because rescuing is more than removing an animal from a bad situation. Rescue involves restoring and preserving the animal's dignity for its natural life without stress, and this includes conserving the species as a whole for generations to come." (Brian Werner, founder TMLF / TCWR)
Old 07-03-03, 04:20 PM   #103 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Darlene Send a message via Yahoo to Darlene
HEY, WHO KILLED KENNY ? !!!
Old 07-03-03, 04:42 PM   #104 (permalink)
Leo-Land

Yes JasonBrennan, I agree. My first post started off as a joke but I saw that I got a couple people peeved. When I see I'm getting a nice response like that, I cannot help but keep going. I would have never replied again if it wasn't for everyone calling me 'ignorant' and telling me to 'grow up'. I guess I just like to cause controversy.

Old 07-03-03, 05:07 PM   #105 (permalink)

First off I'd like to say that I enjoy both Living in the US and traveling in Canada. In particular I enjoy Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal and Quebec. Here are a few corrections to the first post.

4. Baseball is Canadian (Baseball is not canadian, There are two ideas of where it may have come from. One is that it came from an english game called rounders and the second that a guy named graves made it up in cooperstown N.Y.)

5. Lacrosse is Canadian (Lacrosse is not canadian it was invented by the native american indians of north america)

7. Basketball is Canadian (Wrong, basketball was invented in Massachusetts by a Dr. James Naismith in 1891

8. Apple pie is Canadian (Wrong again. It originated in England and apple seeds were first brought to the new world in 1620)

10. Tim Hortons kicks Dunkin' Donuts *** (Krispy Kreme Rules)

11. In the war of 1812, started by America, Canadians pushed
the Americans back...past their 'White House'. Then we burned it...and most of Washington, under the command of William Lyon McKenzie who was insane and hammered all the time. We got bored because they ran away, so we came home and partied...Go figure.. (wrong, Invading British troops burned the White House during the closing months of the War of 1812. )

21. We invented ski-doos, jet-skis, velcro, zippers, insulin,
penicillin, zambonis, the telephone and short wave radios that save countless lives

(Velcro is wrong - After a walk in the woods, Swiss inventor George de Mestral noted the difficulty of removing burrs from his wool pants. This prompted him to examine them under a microscope, where he discovered that each burr was made up of tiny hooks that attached themselves to the loops of thread in the fabric.

From there, de Mestral inferred that a manmade version of these "hooks and loops" would provide a simple, foolproof fastener. He eventually devised a way to manufacture the product, patented the process, and called the concoction Velcro, from the words velvet and crochet (the French term for "hook").

Zipper is wrong. It was made by Whitcomb L. Judson of Chicago.

Penicillin is wrong. It was discovered by an Englishman named Fleming and was successfully produced and tested by two more Englishmen named Howard Florey and Ernst Chain

Zamboni is wrong too. It was made by Frank Zamboni of Los Angeles.

Telephone is wrong. The idea was originated by a Frenchmen named Bourseul in 1854. Then the idea was taken by a german named Philipp Reis but had some flaws and then bell perfected it. Bell was scottish and moved to canada.

Short wave is wrong too. It was invented by Dr. Lee de Forest of Iowa and Marconi of Italy (who was also the original inventor of wireless communications prior to shortwave).
Login to remove ads
Closed Thread