border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-03, 04:01 PM   #61 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to python_diva_06 Send a message via Yahoo to python_diva_06
stretch, it's none of our concern...just like Vietman was NONE OF OUR CONCERN...but again republican dipsh*t's lead the way!

ssssoon to come...albino burmese python (2 days and counting)
Old 07-02-03, 04:02 PM   #62 (permalink)

Ummm Diva little over the top. I don't hate anyone. Wish I was that oppinionated and knew everything at your age. Calm down !!! and its definately not lady like to use that language even if it is coded.
Old 07-02-03, 04:03 PM   #63 (permalink)

I take it personally when people takes cracks at my country for no reason. Jokes or not. The US has fought hard to keep this country where its at. Not so some Canadian can come and make silly jokes about it just because its their b-day.
Old 07-02-03, 04:05 PM   #64 (permalink)

I know its none of our concern. But wouldn't you want someone to come and help you if you were living like that. He tortured them poor people for many years. Also I bet if you had a brother or a sister die in 9-11 you wouldn't have a problem with us going to war.
Old 07-02-03, 04:08 PM   #65 (permalink)
Zoe

Send a message via MSN to Zoe
stretch, i could see you being offended if it was something "well canada is better than america so get over it". But the post was nothing like that! Those are just little facts and aren't really aimed at insulting the states, but at saying why its good to be Canadian. How does "We invented Smarties" offend the United States?
This just seems like poor loser-ism. If you aren't really being insulted, why are you getting so offended?

Both countries have their demons and both have their strong points. Don't refuse to see the U.S.'s failings, and Canada's strong points just because you are proud of your country (which is a good thing, to an extent).

Zoe

And stretch, your 9-11 comment was out of place. What does war with iraq have to do with afghani terrorist attacks?
Login to remove ads
Old 07-02-03, 04:09 PM   #66 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to python_diva_06 Send a message via Yahoo to python_diva_06
i just makes me mad...this hole war makes me made...and im proud to be opinonated, i stand up for what i think it right and this war ISN'T RIGHT! im sorry ED_R, i just get really really mad when people talk about other countries for no reason...i thought the Canadian thing was really funny, i just wish other people had a hit of a since of humor...plus im PMSing so everthing is making me really mad... ED_R sorry again...

Old 07-02-03, 04:12 PM   #67 (permalink)

stretch, i would have a problem with a war no matter what...you can call me a tree hugeing hippy, because i honostly am...i just don't want war...GO ZOE, YOU RULE!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-02-03, 04:12 PM   #68 (permalink)

Don't try and act like al quaeda and suddham aren't connected cause everyone knows they are. Who do you think funds them.
Old 07-02-03, 04:14 PM   #69 (permalink)

Suddham and Al Quaeda HATE each other...plus there is no proof of them aven being connected in any way shape or form...OH WAIT IRAQ and Al Quaeda both have Q's my mistake!

Old 07-02-03, 04:15 PM   #70 (permalink)

About them burning down the white house and how the pushed us back or whatever. Why did they have to bring up about a war where the supposedly beat us. What does that have to do with being a proud Canadian. I'd like to see Canada try and burn down our white house now.

Last edited by stretch; 07-02-03 at 04:20 PM..
Login to remove ads
Old 07-02-03, 04:15 PM   #71 (permalink)
Zoe

Send a message via MSN to Zoe
Oops, sorry stretch, I'm not well versed in American propagandy and conspiracy.

lol, did you know no one actually landed on the moon? It was a conspiracy!

hehehe

Zoe
Old 07-02-03, 04:16 PM   #72 (permalink)

Everyone knows damn well that they're connected. Why do you say they hate each other because suddham said so . Yeah right.
Old 07-02-03, 04:17 PM   #73 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to Chris Steele Send a message via AIM to Chris Steele Send a message via MSN to Chris Steele Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Steele
I did have a great long speach. I accidently deleted it when my internet stopped working. But the main point of what I had typed is that america is the best. That is why we are the only superpower. If we weren't the best we wouldn't rule over you. I mean no offense by that. Another point to my thing I had typed up is that countries who dont have the heart to help others should show respect to the ones that do and not criticize them.

Happy B-Day Canada.

I feel strongly about the fact that some of you have been putting my country, America, down. I think you all owe an appology to america and those americans who have been rude to Canada should be apologizing too. I think this arguement should be over now. All that should be said from here on out is happy b-day or happy 4th. Sorry if I offended anyone, but America is the best although we have no right to put Canadians down.

HaHa, I think Canada should just become part of the US.

1.4 Anery Corns het. Amel, Hypo, and Motley
1.3.3 Bantam Chickens
1.4 Eastern Boxies
1.4 Mice breeding

CSH
Old 07-02-03, 04:18 PM   #74 (permalink)

Suddham is paying them right know to pick off US soldiers. They get paid so much for every one they kill.
Old 07-02-03, 04:18 PM   #75 (permalink)

before 9-11 they had been fighting there own little war for 20 years plus!!!!!

Login to remove ads
Closed Thread