If you are still considering using Cedar, you might as well use rats that have been killed by rat poison for feed also. JOKING, DO NOT USE ANYTHING CEDAR. As per the boa before showing no problems, its because the toxic levels luckily never built up enough in the snake to case it any damage that you would notice. Over time long term exposure could prove fatal to your snake. Toxins build up over time in places such as the liver & kidneys & once certain levels are reached problems start arising. No reason whatsoever to run these risks when there are plenty of safe alternatives. Seriously Mark I.
Mark's GONE SNAKEE! working with select Colubrids (Corns, GB Kings, EIs) and Woma Pythons
All stock parasite free and established on F/T prey. No PMs please email at email@example.com