sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-03, 10:12 AM   #31 (permalink)
lol the irony is, the old permit the 365, you had to get your license in under 365 days, now you cant for at LEAST 365 days... go figure! :P is offline  
Old 06-21-03, 10:20 AM   #32 (permalink)
Wow! And I thought I was pathetic for not getting my liscence since I turned 16 in October! Thanks for the cheering up!

'One day, Pep, you too will understand the hidden beauty of snakes.'
Old 06-21-03, 10:37 AM   #33 (permalink)
Send a message via ICQ to Lisa Send a message via MSN to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa
I'm glad I got my licence on the old system.
Neo-Slither (Snake fanatic mailing list) http://<br />

May you live in interesting times.
Old 06-21-03, 11:51 AM   #34 (permalink)
Send a message via Yahoo to Blueeheeler
Man I am sorry that you all have to go through that just to drive. If that was the case here in the states, I think there would be less idiots on the road. But, more illegal drivers on the road too! In a way I think it is for the best. But once you reach a certain age you should not have to go through all of that. Just my opinion. Congrats to all of you for getting your licenses. Blueeheeler
1.1.7 BCI'S 1999 2000(Abee & Sully(Proven)& babies)
2.1.8 Arney A Corn 2002(Maze) Normal Corn 2000(Jewel)Sunglow Corn 1999(Blaze) & Babies
Old 06-21-03, 06:45 PM   #35 (permalink)
__________________ 2.2 Crotalus adamanteus. 2.2 Crotalus h. atricaudatus. 2.2 Crotalus h. horridus. 1.1 Agkistrodon p. piscivorus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. contortrix. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. mokasen. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. laticinctus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. pictigaster. Agkistrodon c. phaeogaster. 1.2 Sistrurus miliarius barbouri. 1.1 Micrurus fulvius. 0.0.1 Micrurus fulvius tenere
Login to remove ads
Old 06-21-03, 08:59 PM   #36 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to SnowSnake
For my B-Day my parents gave me money and they will pay half of my driving licence.

With the course and teacher here in quebec it's 500$ ($499.99) which includes a full day of explination of the rules and regulations in a classroom, a test to get your temporary licence (must drive with a person who has his/her driving licence) for 8 months, 20 (or something like that) hours of driving with a teacher at the end of the 8 months and a driving test after the20 hours to get your "probatoire" for 3 years and after 3 years you get your full licence.

So complicated!
Congrats Jeff!

0.1 High Yellow Leopard Gecko; 1.0 Pink Snow Corn Snake ; 1.2 Super hypo tangerine carrot-tail Leopard Gecko ; 1.1 Butter Motley Corn Snake ; 1.2 Blizzard Leopard Gecko
Old 06-22-03, 02:05 AM   #37 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to doenoe
Congrats Jeff
In holland you have to get your theory licence first, before you can do your practicall licence. In order to get that you have to learn all the signs and stuff that you can pass on the road and make an exam. Most people need about 33 hours of driving before they can do a practical exam.
Works very well, but you will always have a-holes on the road, no matter what you do
0.2 Bearded Dragons: Bep & Truus
Closed Thread