sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-03, 03:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
reverendsterlin

break time

I have found myself snappish and wrongheaded several times lately. I developed a negative attitude and a snappish response attitude on most of my latest posts. My deepest apologies to everyone an anyone I have offended lately. Maybe after a bit i'll return to posting and of course I'll keep reading (after I can get my head straight). Sorry to say I long for the time that I knew almost everyone here and it seemed like family, but I congratulate the wonderful growth of the site. My own views don't belong here, I'm in a world of my own I guess. Good luck, great job, and don't worry I'll be watching but it will only be e-mail responses for now to specific questions. Guess that 1000 post will take alot longer now lol. Luv all of you.

Login to remove ads
Old 05-10-03, 04:08 AM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Jeff_Favelle Send a message via MSN to Jeff_Favelle Send a message via Yahoo to Jeff_Favelle

I hear ya Rev. For a while there, EVERYONE knew each other and we all understood our own humour and everything clicked. Then, all of a sudden, there was a population explosion and a million newbies!! Not a bad thing, but of course it would have an effect on the community's dynamics and how threads would evolve, etc etc.

But I'd sure hate to see you stop posting. Way too intelligent and well-spoken not to write down a few sentences here and there.

I'll see you around buddy.
Old 05-10-03, 04:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
hip
Former member

Wow just a short time ago I was saying welcome back Rev and now you are taking a break again.Gentlemen I must agree the old days are gone and there are so many here that we do not know(makes it tough for sure) I would liken it to a garden,Which has to be weeded from time to time.Rev feel free to e mail me anytime,I am gonna miss you kicking *** and taking names(giving straight up info and sticking to your guns)

Truely a dark day Here is to a speedy return to the man we know as Rev

Hip
“You know its funny I was thinking about what you said. The preeminent truth of our age is that you can not fight the system. But if as you say the truth is fluid that the truth is subjective then maybe you can fight the system. As long as just one person refuses to be broken refuses to bow down” “But can you win?” “Every time I say NO”
Old 05-10-03, 04:49 AM   #4 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Jeff_Favelle Send a message via MSN to Jeff_Favelle Send a message via Yahoo to Jeff_Favelle

Nice Manson shot hip.
Old 05-10-03, 04:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
hip
Former member

Well don't tell the whole world! I was wondering when someone would notice Just goes to show when you think you have finally gone over the edge and around the bend there is always someone much more far gone than you. If you are offended I will remove it(I have an *** shot of me here somewere I think) lol so what are you an up all night sleep all day type are you Mr Favelle?

Hip
“You know its funny I was thinking about what you said. The preeminent truth of our age is that you can not fight the system. But if as you say the truth is fluid that the truth is subjective then maybe you can fight the system. As long as just one person refuses to be broken refuses to bow down” “But can you win?” “Every time I say NO”
Login to remove ads
Old 05-10-03, 12:51 PM   #6 (permalink)

Ha ha hip, you and I both know it'll take a lot more (or less) to offend the likes of me!!

...and now that we've totally taken over the Rev's thread.....

I was up late because I had snakies coming in and I was setting them up and nixing them etc etc etc.

Mr. Nosey.

Later bud. Go Ottawa!!

Old 05-10-03, 01:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
reverendsterlin

AS@HOL%S, lol, ok I'll stick it out but reduce my postings. Jeff, you make me remember your invite to the site back when (you are a total butthead) Hip (middle finger to you) I luv ya bro. Let's hope the negative folks get gone lol (never happen). I'll be here but restricted on posting lol.

Old 05-10-03, 01:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
hip
Former member

Quote:
Hip (middle finger to you) I luv ya bro.

I wonder who the love is to me or Jeff ? Coming from anyone else a middle finger would make me madd enough to kill(you guys know I am somewhat of an unstable violent hot head at times) But coming from you Rev I know is is a sign of respect and brotherhood,so right back at ya Rev Glad to see you are hanging tough.

Peace

Hip
Old 05-10-03, 01:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
reverendsterlin

Vic, I guess I forgot you. you suk but I suppose due to your sorry butt I must stay. Thanks to everyone that reminded me why I came here to begin with a *** KS attitude
BB
Reverend Sterling Kyle

Old 05-10-03, 01:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
reverendsterlin

you guys suck so much, I'm proud to call you friends.

Login to remove ads
Old 05-10-03, 02:43 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
you guys know I am somewhat of an unstable violent hot head at times
At times?

Okaaayyyyyy.....

Rev, Vic, hip (would capitalize you're avatar dammit?!!), maybe if we just talk amongst ourselves, we'll get enough good conversations to last say........er......well, with you three in the mix, I'm outtie. I'm gonna take my chances with the noo-beeessss... Ha ha.....kidding. Out of us 4, I say I have the least amount of patience for dummies... (not saying all noo-bees re dummies. Although I think hip said that once to Rev and Vic and they concurred...........ducks........).

With all my dots, this post is looking like a Ralph Davis journal entry! Yikes.

Ok, now what were we talking about? I think Vic was saying he wanted to have sex with someone named KS, and then Rev talked about sucking? Thank god hip had the sense not to say anything so silly...........

Oh the love......
Old 05-10-03, 02:55 PM   #12 (permalink)

Hmmmm........

Now I KNOW I'm part of the right gang.

LOL!
Old 05-10-03, 03:30 PM   #13 (permalink)

Ha ha, keep them cold, feed them crap, and they all become tame.

Monitors are smart, but "tame" is not one thing that really applies to them. Vic, go here for monitor chat. Its wonderful.

http://www.varanus.net/cgi-bin/eboard30/index.cgi
Old 05-10-03, 03:44 PM   #14 (permalink)

Rev you and Favelle are like my rocks. Everytime you split a little piece of the site splits with you. I say keep being you. I don't reply to all the post you guys make but I sure do read them and I think the site just wouldn't be the same with out them.
Cheers,
Trevor
Old 05-10-03, 03:53 PM   #15 (permalink)

You should pipe up more too Trev. The size of your collection is now bigger than most. Easily.

And you don't post enough pictures! I wanna see that Hogg!
Closed Thread