border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-03, 04:06 PM   #16 (permalink)

If you want my personal opinion on this scenario, alot of people complain the site is big and has alot more un experienced herpers on it, but for every new herper we also gain a experienced keeper. Also, what is the real reason forums exist in the first place... To learn and share nad wether someone has 1 corn or 500 differant species, the person with the 1 corn is learning and the person with 500 species in sharing... You need both kinds of people to make forums work and heck, even those people with lots of experience still have alot to learn themselves, NOWONE knows everything, EVERYONE is learning and if you think otherwise then I know a few good therapists you might look into speaking with.. HAHA!!
Old 05-10-03, 11:22 PM   #17 (permalink)
hip
Former member

silly

Quote:
Thank god hip had the sense not to say anything so silly...........

Well I got busy and forgot about this thread so I never got a chance to make one of my usual silly statements.I would stand to agree with our founding father(Jeff S) he does know lots of therapists Though I would think they would be called spa tech's or other terms much less flattering but if it floats your boat man go with the flow.Hey Vic how many ballocks you run into on your side of the pond?I bet is the same percentage based on genitics that we have here on this side of the world.Hey Jeff F you know some day we are gonna hook up and I am goona feed you the beers one after another after another till you are loaded.Then I will break out the camera and post some pics.That should be good for a laugh.

I could hardly forget Trevor (boid keeper) I do not know you as of yet,But I will endeavour to stress you insult you and just be a general pain in the arse lol.Hey man did you get the info you were looking for off those sites? I never did hear back from you so i hope it all worked out in the end for you.Now you guys are all thinking WTF is this guy rambling about well to tell you the honest truth I don't have a clue either time for a beer me thinks.

Here is a pic of me just incase you all forget why I would have a Charlie avitar. This should scare a few of the as jeff so nicely puts it nooooooooo..........beeeeeeeeeesssssss. wow nother beer coming up.

peace Hip
“You know its funny I was thinking about what you said. The preeminent truth of our age is that you can not fight the system. But if as you say the truth is fluid that the truth is subjective then maybe you can fight the system. As long as just one person refuses to be broken refuses to bow down” “But can you win?” “Every time I say NO”
Old 05-11-03, 02:35 AM   #18 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Jeff_Favelle Send a message via MSN to Jeff_Favelle Send a message via Yahoo to Jeff_Favelle
???

Is that hip, or Saddam??

Last edited by Jeff_Favelle; 05-11-03 at 02:41 AM..
Old 05-11-03, 02:39 AM   #19 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Jeff_Favelle Send a message via MSN to Jeff_Favelle Send a message via Yahoo to Jeff_Favelle

Quote:
Not a bad thing, but of course it would have an effect on the community's dynamics and how threads would evolve, etc etc.
I totally agree ********. Which is why I said that quote above (to cover my.......heh heh). Its not that its bad. And actually, it would be bad if there was no growth. We are all benefiting greatly by this site becoming so huge. And because of this, I'm grateful for ******** and crew for giving us the forum (no pun intended) to express our herpetological thoughts and questions. We owe him a lot for it. And if that means putting up with questions that we figure to be common knowledge, then so be it. Its worth it.

Cheers men.

Now where the fudge are these said beers? I'm damn thirsty and the snapping of my fingers only worked once on my girlfriend. So now I have no drinks.

hip?

sigh.............
Old 05-11-03, 07:52 AM   #20 (permalink)

LOL!! You guys are hectic :P
Login to remove ads
Old 05-11-03, 08:12 AM   #21 (permalink)

Hip,

I did thanks! Be all you can be me arse is big! However after seeing you with a Keith’s I must admit that now I feel that I can never take your advice as seriously again! You judgment in some areas has just been proven to be flawed!
Cheers,
Trevor

To show I agree with you I’ll say this, we were all newbies once. I’m always on the look out for post asking some of the very same questions I used to. Also every time I expend my horizons into some thing new I become a newbie all over again, don’t we all?
Trevor
Old 05-11-03, 10:16 AM   #22 (permalink)
hip
Former member

Now that was a ball buster insult a man cause of the beer he was drinking at the time the a pic was taken.I like beer period and do not stay stuck on one brand for any length of time.Some keiths some blue some olands from time to time I even like labbats 50 guinness all beers are good If you ask me.One thing Trevor thereisalways a beer in my fridge when company comes over (always got beer)I suppose you are a moose drinker,that would explain the above post.I hope you are laughing cause I sure am and on that note Time for a brew.

Peace "herring choker" lol

Hip
“You know its funny I was thinking about what you said. The preeminent truth of our age is that you can not fight the system. But if as you say the truth is fluid that the truth is subjective then maybe you can fight the system. As long as just one person refuses to be broken refuses to bow down” “But can you win?” “Every time I say NO”
Old 05-11-03, 11:22 AM   #23 (permalink)

LOL! I'm more inot europen ale these days but like most maritimers if its in a brown bottle I'll drink it, except for mose pale ale and keiths pale ale. Keiths honey brown on tap is some good though! Most recently l've been on a Clancy's amber ale and Corona kick. That's enough of that it's Miller time.
Cheers,
Trevor
Old 05-11-03, 01:44 PM   #24 (permalink)

Coronas, slice of lime, and wondering what the poor people are doing.....ahhhh summertime.

Hey Rev, do you know where's Lake Mead is?

Old 05-11-03, 04:56 PM   #25 (permalink)

England is not in Europe?
Trevor
Login to remove ads
Old 05-11-03, 05:56 PM   #26 (permalink)
hip
Former member

geesh don't get Vic going on that one Better off calling them the British Isles Or Great Britan There is the english channel that devides the islands from the land mass of western europe(like everyone doesen't know that already)Oh Vic There is some great beer and ale brewed in your home land.But you hqave got to come here and have some Canadian beer(you might not want to go home)I have been across the pond to quite a few different countries,all of em have great beers (all except for France wine and all that ) I still think we got the best beers in the world here in Canada I think some other non Canadians will say the same I hope.I hope we can all get togather some day and toss a few pints down the pipes and talk snakes and all(well all accept for Vic's trouser snake)

P S Does anyone here like Scotch? Whats your poison (Rev you have to anwser too)

Hip
Old 05-11-03, 06:10 PM   #27 (permalink)

Last year at St. Thomas U I was introduced to a good friend by the name of Johny. Mr. Walker and I have remained close over the years.
Cheers,
Trevor
Old 05-11-03, 06:17 PM   #28 (permalink)
hip
Former member

Yes I also Met a god and dear friend Back at the end of my School days Glen Livet,we have chummed around ever since.I also Hang out with his cousin Glen Fiddich from time to time.

Hip
Old 05-11-03, 09:01 PM   #29 (permalink)

Got started in this thread the Rev posted because I have always valued his posts and input and would hate to see him drop out after he just came back.

Straying pretty far off topic now but scotch is one of my favorite topics, and as great as the Glens may be, I suggest you treat yourselves to a bottle of Talisker next time -- there is nothing that compares.

Here's to you Rev - look forward to when you are back - the list will never be what it was back in the early days of 2002, but despite the growing pains - there is a tremendous amount of value here,

mary v.
Old 05-12-03, 07:51 PM   #30 (permalink)

hip, I'm a CC man myself (100-proof, black label), but when the weather is hot, I choose vokda/juice or Bacardi white/juice for my hard stuff.
Closed Thread