sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum (http://www.ssnakess.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.ssnakess.com/forums/general-discussion/)
-   -   I think I am crazy!! (http://www.ssnakess.com/forums/general-discussion/1273-i-think-i-am-crazy.html)

Tom P 05-28-02 09:36 AM

I think I am crazy!!

This might sound totally weird to most of you but I have to tell you cause I think it is hilarious!!

last night I had a dream that I was in Ontario, and I met all of you guys from out east, Jeff ********, Corey Woods, Grant Vg, etc..the whole lot of you.

I can't beleive I was dreaming of ssnakess.com !! Am I crazy? Am I going crazy? Do other people dream about ssnakess.com? (lol) Ok, ok, I am probably the only one that dreams about a reptile website, call me weird. I just wanted to share my wacko dream!!

Tom P

marisa 05-28-02 09:41 AM

you're

Scary.

*LOL*

Marisa

Grant vg 05-28-02 11:54 AM

uhhhh....jeff....should we delete this post?

I dont want ppl knowing that Tom p is having dreams about us!

LMAO...jj....cant recall having a dream about u Tom but dont feel bad, i'm sure ur night will come. lol
but i always dream about having Corey and Chris' enclosures, Mark M's incubator room, Jeffs GTP and oh yeah ....Jeff's girlfriend! :p hehe jj

wait till all the new stuff comes on this site....all u'll want to dream about is this site....:cool:

Tom P 05-28-02 12:41 PM

grant

I know it is weird but my wife was making fun of me, when I told her, she almost fell over laughing!! I think it must have been the pizza we ordered from the little Pizza place down the street.

Grant vg 05-28-02 01:00 PM

It's not weird man....Everyone dreams about stuff like this...now u know ur a true herper..when u start dreaming about snake forums!..lol

sSNAKESs.com 05-28-02 02:24 PM

LOL I hope I didnt dissapoint you in anyways! lol its all good Tom, i have crazy dreams ALL the time! just maybe never this crazy! LOL

Linds 05-28-02 03:07 PM

LOL! Your not alone, Tom :o

Corey Woods 05-28-02 05:55 PM

Tom,

LoL! I usually dream about snakes and the like but never snake forums.

I'll have a table at the Calgary show in September so you'll be able to meet me soon enough.

Corey

Tom P 05-29-02 06:46 AM

Corey

Hey Corey, I am looking forward to seeing some of your snakes. That's great that your coming to the Calgary show, I will definately see you there.

Thanks for the help everyone, this is like my own support group!!

LOL LOL

:D

Tom P

Darren Hamill 05-29-02 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Grant vg
uhhhh....jeff....should we delete this post?

I dont want ppl knowing that Tom p is having dreams about us!

LMAO...jj....cant recall having a dream about u Tom but dont feel bad, i'm sure ur night will come. lol
but i always dream about having Corey and Chris' enclosures, Mark M's incubator room, Jeffs GTP and oh yeah ....Jeff's girlfriend! :p hehe jj wait till all the new stuff comes on this site....all u'll want to dream about is this site....:cool:

LOL!!!!!! Jeff's girlfriend? Man what did I miss? lamo!!!!!

:D

jason h 05-30-02 12:00 PM

Tom as long as every one was wearing cloths no prob!...we were wearing cloths right??:p

Tom P 05-31-02 01:11 PM

jason

lol lol

Don't worry everyone, EVERYONE was wearing clothes. I think it was that one post a while back where everyboby was posting pics of themselves....I finally got to put names to faces. I gave been seeing those names on K!ngsn@ke.com and in here.

I am happily married with a 3 year old son and another one on the way. But those replys had me laughing pretty loud. Thanks.

That is why this place is so fun.

Tom P

Corey Woods 05-31-02 06:35 PM

Well, if you wanted a good mental picture I could always post a pic of me without close on for you...lol.

Corey

Grant vg 05-31-02 11:05 PM

Now Corey....Tsk Tsk....didn't ur P.O. tell u that u have to stop sending ppl nude pictures of u....! :p

jason h 06-01-02 06:51 PM

aawhh corey!!
now if tom aint haven any more dreams he is sure to have a few nightmares!!:p