border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Boa Forums > Epicrates

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-17, 03:17 PM   #91 (permalink)

Re: BRB Losing Scales?

Thanks Snoopy! Yes, he's regurged once in the past 3 months since I raised his hot spot. But that's good considering that his regurges were starting to up in frequency before I did that.
0.0.1 ball python Bud - 3.3 BI Cloud, sunglow Nymeria, ghost Tirel, anery motley Crona, ghost Howl, jungle Dominika - 2.0 garter snake eastern Demigod, checkered Draco - 0.1 retic Riverrun - 2.1 BRB Sanji, hypo Homura, Picasso stripe Morzan - RIP Guin, 0.1 Picasso stripe BRB
bigsnakegirl785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-17, 09:51 PM   #92 (permalink)
Forum Moderator

Congrats on the progress BSG. I hope he's turned the corner for you.
0.1 Albino Bull Snake (She-RA)~ 1.0 Snow Bull Snake (Apollo)~ 1.0 Coastal Carpet Python (Chomper)~ 1.0 JCP (Shredder)~ 1.0 Bredl Python (S'ven)~ 0.1 JJ x JCP (Trinity)~ 0.1 Albino Carpet Python (Akasha)~ 1.0 Olive Python (Nigel)
EL Ziggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-17, 10:04 PM   #93 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL Ziggy View Post
Congrats on the progress BSG. I hope he's turned the corner for you.
That's pretty much how the past 1-1.5 years have gone with him. Just constantly hoping to see improvement. At this point, I'm just happy his weight is staying steady and his regurges have calmed down. Unfortunately, if his shedding schedule changes I'm not going to be able to predict when to withhold food...I'm going to have to hope he improves enough to hold down his food or only wait a max of 2 weeks for a shed cycle and do that once a month. Last time he went like 2 months before he shed again, and the moment I was like "he's gone way too long without food he can't be going a month without food in his condition" and fed him -bam- a shed cycle and the a regurge. -.-
0.0.1 ball python Bud - 3.3 BI Cloud, sunglow Nymeria, ghost Tirel, anery motley Crona, ghost Howl, jungle Dominika - 2.0 garter snake eastern Demigod, checkered Draco - 0.1 retic Riverrun - 2.1 BRB Sanji, hypo Homura, Picasso stripe Morzan - RIP Guin, 0.1 Picasso stripe BRB
bigsnakegirl785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-17, 12:41 AM   #94 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsnakegirl785 View Post
Thanks Snoopy! Yes, he's regurged once in the past 3 months since I raised his hot spot. But that's good considering that his regurges were starting to up in frequency before I did that.
Ah. Was wondering if the regurges were connected to the lower heat. In any event I'm glad he's doing ok and I hope he beings to thrive.