View Single Post
Old 07-03-02, 08:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Former Moderator no longer active
Join Date: Feb-2002
Location: Christchurch
Posts: 10,251
Call city hall, it doesnt matter what bylaws are preset by the province, it is the municipal bylaws that have the final word (ie- it is legal to keep venomous species in ON, but find a municipality that will allow you is the tricky part). You can pick up a copy of what is allowed and what isn't.
Linds is offline