View Single Post
Old 09-29-15, 10:27 AM   #61 (permalink)
bigsnakegirl785

Re: Riverrun (Poss Temp Name)

Yeah I know that now. haha Now I give her a quick poke/rub when she stops and she'll flick her eyes forward and go back to crawling, she's way different than my other snakes on that department. I never heard mention of behavior like this before, but I'm glad I found out while she was still small! Are Burms the same way?

So far the move is going smoothly for us, I'm just waiting on my bed and the trailer has some simple fixes that need to be made, although there's several to do. I'm also getting ready to see if any of the snakes I've moved already are ready to eat now (it's been ~4 days now). The only snakes left to be moved now are Draco and Cloud, and it might be awhile for Cloud because we need a truck to move his enclosure; it won't fit in my mom's Jeep or my Blazer at all and I'd rather not tie it on top with the bridge we have to go under.
0.0.1 ball python Bud - 3.3 BI Cloud, sunglow Nymeria, ghost Tirel, anery motley Crona, ghost Howl, jungle Dominika - 2.0 garter snake eastern Demigod, checkered Draco - 0.1 retic Riverrun - 2.1 BRB Sanji, hypo Homura, Picasso stripe Morzan - RIP Guin, 0.1 Picasso stripe BRB
bigsnakegirl785 is offline   Reply With Quote