View Single Post
Old 05-05-15, 07:42 PM   #32 (permalink)
bigsnakegirl785

Re: Riverrun (Poss Temp Name)

I took her out earlier today to try to get better photos, since I didn't take many yesterday, but then my phone ran out of memory. :/ So I only got a few more. Now that she's been outside a few times, she's actually began exploring. Before she'd just sit there, but now she just zooms around. She's a fast booger, and makes it of the yard like 15ft away in a matter of seconds. Luckily she also seems to have gotten used to my seemingly (to her) inopportune grabbing when she starts making it out my yard, and just lets me pick her up rather than getting defensive/floppy. She's also benefiting from the hook use getting her out of the tub, but still turns her head quickly to stare at my hand. She's all bluff so far.

Last I weighed her, she had reach 180 grams. Also, I think it's official that all my snakes have gone into shed since she shed. 6 snakes, and all of them in shed at around the same time.
0.0.1 ball python Bud - 3.3 BI Cloud, sunglow Nymeria, ghost Tirel, anery motley Crona, ghost Howl, jungle Dominika - 2.0 garter snake eastern Demigod, checkered Draco - 0.1 retic Riverrun - 2.1 BRB Sanji, hypo Homura, Picasso stripe Morzan - RIP Guin, 0.1 Picasso stripe BRB
bigsnakegirl785 is offline   Reply With Quote