View Single Post
Old 03-25-03, 06:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
Former member
I got a custom shop strat 22 frets rosewood fretboard dunlop jumbo frets and a kahler(spelling) traditional locking trem and a single seymour duncan distortion humbucker in the bridge position no pick guard and just a volume controll.I also have a regular tobacco sunburst fender strat just good old plain jane strat.My true love though is my tacoma c2c chief with the lace pickup super low action plays like a strat to bad I cannot do her justice my hands lack behind my mind these days.Oh cran man the telies are sweet real sweet I would also like to have a Gretsch (spelling) If I win the lotto. Cran I will give you the changes time and melody line soon I am so busy right now it is tough to do any thing and I am in no rush to finish these yet (no pressure for me on these) mixolydian is my fave man you know what mode do you dig? bro

Hip (lost inside the maze)
“You know its funny I was thinking about what you said. The preeminent truth of our age is that you can not fight the system. But if as you say the truth is fluid that the truth is subjective then maybe you can fight the system. As long as just one person refuses to be broken refuses to bow down” “But can you win?” “Every time I say NO”