View Single Post
Old 03-15-03, 02:05 AM   #5 (permalink)
Join Date: Sep-2002
Location: Victoria,BC, Canada
Age: 29
Posts: 532
I believe the "acoustic" ones are basically what Ed Said... A small piece of material (probably metal) that is coild around, and as it is subjected to more humidity, the coil expands, and pushing the needle or whatever further into the "wet" zone on the hydrogometer... something like that. I spent an hour trying to figure it out a few days ago... Neat idea, them theres are.
Dan Conner
Check out my friends band... The vendors! Alternative/pop-punk.
nouserpif is offline  
Login to remove ads