View Single Post
Old 03-13-03, 04:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Greg West
Greg West's Avatar
Join Date: Oct-2002
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Age: 38
Posts: 729
Send a message via MSN to Greg West
depends if the animals in questions are CITIES listed animals or not. i brought in my Bearded Dragons from the US and they are not CITIES animals and it makes the paperwork and time taken a lot less. To import non cities animals you need an import / export permit. Animal inspected by US fish and Wildlife, and your cost of shipping over the border. I think I have covered just about everything. Some other people will probably have more to add.

Cornelsworld Terrariums
Quality Customized Terrariums
Greg West is offline