View Single Post
Old 03-12-03, 10:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Send a message via Yahoo to BAZ
Reptilez.. I know the owners of JCW pretty well. I met them through the people at Little Ray's reptile Zoo and I also spent some time there doing outreach with the big cats. Peter (Wolf and Krista's son) is in charge of the outreach program there and he is also the executive director of the Endangered Species Fund of Canada. He appointed me as one of the directors of ESFC last month so I will be working with JCW a lot more through my ESFC work. I contacted the people who produce Eye On Asia with my idea to do a animal segment for one show (much like what they do on Lenno or Letterman) and they were all for it.

PuNkuPoNAsTAR... I was there for a weekend in the summer doing soem outreach work with them while the summer camp was going on. Don't know if you saw me but I was the bloke with the shaved head and the brand new Honda Shadow 750cc motorbike... now that was a wicked ride from Ottawa to Orono on Highway 7! Awww man I miss my bike I want winter to be over so I can take it out of storage.