View Single Post
Old 02-27-03, 07:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Send a message via ICQ to marisa Send a message via MSN to marisa Send a message via Yahoo to marisa
I am so sorry for your loss. I know what you are going through and I hope you have plenty of support around you at home. I hope things turn up for you as soon as possible and I am truely thinking about you. Your message will be in my thoughts for many days to come.

I don't mean to get off topic, but if you get a chance to see this or read from someone else maybe I had a small idea....the choice for your animals is probably the best choice you could make right now of course but I also know that sometimes we humans can't take care of something but then become able to again once the hard times have maybe you could consider giving snakes to someone who would care for them for a undetermined time period and if you felt ready to bring them back into your life you could. That way you could feel a bit better knowing that one day if you so choose, you can at least get back a part of a hobby you have loved and enjoyed for years. Just an idea.

Again I am so sorry about whats happened in your life lately although I do not know you.