View Single Post
Old 02-25-03, 02:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
BWSmith's Avatar
Join Date: Oct-2002
Location: Georgia (USA)
Posts: 1,888
I would assume that an uPper key is one you press SHIFT to access. But I have not heard that exact term. Perhaps the F keys?
I planted some bird seed. A bird came up. Now I don't know what to feed it.
BWSmith is offline