View Single Post
Old 08-07-12, 07:56 AM   #38 (permalink)
Wildside
Member
 
Wildside's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul-2012
Posts: 1,691
Country:
Re: Dangerous pet products that should never be used for pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarelyBreathing View Post
Prevent A Mite, when used correctly, can be a blessing. However, many keepers fail to read/follow the directions all the way through, thus subjecting their reptiles (and themselves) to toxic fumes.
This is why I dislike it. It's too potent! The ivomec formula I use is gentle enough to be used daily for serious infestations. That combined with a good, thorough cleaning will get rid of the mites. Sometimes in this industry diligence is required. A mite infestation is one of those times.

My ivomec mixture is 1cc diluted in 32 oz. of water.
Wildside is offline