View Single Post
Old 06-27-12, 12:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
KSTAR

Talking Introducing My New Baby Boa "Lucian".....

I Was Looking To Get Into Something New And I'm Already Used To Owning The Big Guys Like Burms & Retics And I Currently Have My Buddy "Kink"....And I Never Really Was Into Boas Much But I Did Keep Some In The Past And I Was Talking To My Dog Squirtle (From The Forum) about Maybe Getting Into Some Kingsnakes But I Decided To Go With Boas And Picked Up This Little Guy/Girl I Have Here I'm About To Introduce Everyone To...He/She Already Had 2 Meals & 2 Sheds & Has Been Doing Great So Far...If Anyone Would Like To Suggest Any Pointers I Should Know On These Little Guys Please Feel Free To Share...Little Lucian Is Currently In A Rubbermaid Of 110qt With Newspaper,2 Hides,Water Bowl,Heat Tape, & Hot Side Is At About 92...I Do Plan On Switching Up The Enclosure Unless What I Have Lucian In Now Is Good For Now Just Been So Busy With Work And That Thing We All Call Life....Well Here's Some Pics I Took Of Him Today...It Was Blazing Hot Out So I Took Him Out For A Few Minutes To Snap A Few Pics To Show You Guys What He Looks Like....Enjoy

1.0 Albino Purple Sunfire , 1.0 Purple Motley Tiger 0.1 Motley Het.Purple , 0.1 Motley Golden Child Het Purple , 0.1 Sunfire Het Purple , 1.0 Blonde tiger 1.0 Phantom Tiger 0.1 Platinum HOGS 0.1 Platinum Goldenchild HOGS
Login to remove ads