View Single Post
Old 02-09-03, 01:23 AM   #11 (permalink)
Send a message via AIM to JasonBrennan Send a message via Yahoo to JasonBrennan
5. A political leader can admit to smoking pot and his/her popularity ratings will rise
And this is something you are proud of???

2. Only country to successfully invade the US and burn its capital to the ground.
So, since you couldn't even come up with 10 good reasons, you need this one 3 times?? Interesting....

6. If you can breathe you can get a gun.
Not quite true, legally anyways... However, I only have one thing to say about gun ownership....A man with a gun is a citizen, and man without a gun is a subject....Fear the gov't that fears it's people!! (ok, I guess that could count as two things)

10. It's perfectly normal to beat people up in pubs.
This one is pretty much the same in both places.

1. You can have a woman president without electing her.

I have to admit, this one was sadly true!!!! At least I didn't vote for the *******!!

10. You can think you're the greatest nation on earth.
We also think the sky is blue. Some things are just TRUE FACTS, even if you are color blind (I had to get the word "color" in there for you somewhere, now didn't I??)

ALL IN GOOD FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"To truly rescue an animal one has to provide long-term care that guarantees the animal's security for its natural life, because rescuing is more than removing an animal from a bad situation. Rescue involves restoring and preserving the animal's dignity for its natural life without stress, and this includes conserving the species as a whole for generations to come." (Brian Werner, founder TMLF / TCWR)