View Single Post
Old 02-07-03, 09:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Steeve B
Pleas donít go thinking I make irrational decision like going to Sumatra after seeing a TV show, I assure you this is not the case, my motivation goes far more then this, Sumatra is one of those Island that by 2005 will have been logged in totality.
This is why going there is one of my top priorities, I may not be able to change the world, but if I can see it as itís supposed to look like before itís too late I will. Also if some of you ever think about keeping Lions and Tigers, pleas email me I have a few Horror stories you shod here before making such a monumental mistake, they are not pet and never will be. Yes I do and I did keep many exotic animals but only on a rescue or conservation principal. Donít go thinking I whoíd intentionally get a pet tiger, thatís none sense to me. What aim interested in is someone interested in tigers as a study subject not a teddy bear, aim also interested in water monitor population in Sumatra.
Ps. the person I got Sara from tied 2 lion cubs to a fence with dog chokers, they jumped the fence and died hung. Sadly I have many such stories
Herpetoculture isnít an exact science!!
Login to remove ads