Thread: Pointless WAR!!
View Single Post
Old 02-04-03, 11:01 PM   #45 (permalink)
Hey, Jerome, I didn`t mean to come off harsh. Sorry dude. I was thinking about Saddam and how mad he made me with all these stories I hear about his method of getting his way in his own country, and it probably came across in my writing.

About those people who didnt have a clue about those soldiers we accidentally killed, they must not keep up with the news, because it was all over the place. And even though it was an accident, it shouldn`t have happened.

Anyways, if Saddam would step down and all that stuff, I would love for there not to be a war. But I dont see that happening. I can see him going nuts and bombing everyone with chemicals and whatever else he has. Plus, they have good reason to believe he's paying $25,000 to families who kids offer themselves as suicide bombers. I just read that in an article, so I dont know if thats true or not.

But how can we topple him without war? Its not like we can go over there and snipe him off, though I would gladly volunteer.

Anyways, I do respect your opinion. And I do not think there is going to be a perfect resolution to this. But personally, I think it would be better to get rid of the injustice at the cost of a few innocents, rather than let injustice rule at the expense of probably many more innocents.

If we did go to war, really, how many civilians would die? I doubt that many. Its not like we are going to go bomb the middle of Bahgdad and kill as many people as possible.
Login to remove ads