View Single Post
Old 02-02-03, 05:29 PM   #32 (permalink)
teK_n9ine
Banned

Arrow interesting

You want others to treat you with respect yet you say things like this?

Quote:
Originally posted by tHeGiNo
And again, if you would just take the damn time to READ WHAT I SAID you would see I apologized for stating exactly what others have said. I realize what I did wrong and I apologized, however for the 25th time I SAID IT SO PEOPLE COULD CONTRADICT WHAT OTHERS HAD SAID. Dammit, people, seriously. I am not going to write another word on this and I hope it gets closed soon.
Notice the end where you say you're not going to write another word on this, yet you're still posting. Put a sock in it already, leave it alone and stop flooding the forum.

I haven't been a member here as long as some of you, but from what i have seen, this is a very tight knit community, everyone seems to work very hard to make it all work. I dont personally know Jeff, or anyone else on this site for that matter, but everyone seems to treat everyone very well with a few exceptions, which will happen no matter where you go. Maybe instead of looking for arguments you could put more of your time here in a more positive manner "TheGino".. I leave with your wonderful words, just incase you decide to say you weren't looking for an argument.

Quote:
Hehe I am glad there are people like you so I can have things to argue about. A good old argue is healthy now and then, gets the mind thinking.