View Single Post
Old 01-21-03, 12:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
Send a message via ICQ to Gorelith
I think I speak for us all in saying we're truly sorry for your string of bad luck and I think it's safe to say we've all been there at some time or another. A lot of people in the valley area who I talk to from time to time may be able to help me help you. If you have a poster or something you could email me, i'd be glad to post them up on the bulletin boards in many of our local pet stores and maybe bring in a little more business for you. (It'll help you out on a personal level, help the hobby on a CB level and maybe even help the state of the economy a little) This is about the extent of help I can give you as I too am in the midst of minor financial distress (nothing new to me though) but i'd be glad to lend a hand and see if we can at least get some more people through your shop doors. Best of luck and may 2003 be more plentiful than your past shades of grey. -Scott
"One hour from now, another species of life form will disappear off the face of the planet, forever, and the rate is accelerating.." - excerpt from Megadeth's Countdown to Extinction

And it's up to us to stop it - Gorelith

Last edited by Gorelith; 01-21-03 at 12:16 PM..
Login to remove ads