View Single Post
Old 01-17-03, 03:32 PM   #21 (permalink)
gonesnakee
Veteran Member

SEND MIKE AN EMAIL PERSONALLY!!!

I TRIED TO BUY FROM MIKE FROM LONDON REPTILES ALSO & AM NOT IMPRESSED WITH HIM OR HIS PRACTICES. SNAKES WERE LISTED ON KINGSNAKE, I REPLIED RIGHT AWAY & WAS ANSWERED ALSO RIGHT AWAY BY MIKE WHO SAID HE WOULD GET BACK TO ME WITH SOME PICS & SHIPPING COSTS SO I COULD PAY HIM UP FRONT RIGHT AWAY. I NEVER HEARD BACK FROM HIM. THIS WAS IN LATE NOVEMBER/EARLY DEC. I HAVE EMAILED HIM ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK SINCE & HAVEN'T HEARD BACK SQUAT. I'M ASSUMMING HE SOLD THE SNAKES & CHOOSES TO IGNORE ME NOW. I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM NOR WILL I RECOMEND HIM TO ANY OTHERS. THE GUY IS A GOOF IN MY OPINION & HE SHOWS NO RESPECT TO HIS CUSTOMERS. I DON'T THINK I'M OUT OF LINE TO EXPECT A LITTLE BIT OF COMMON COURTESY ON HIS BEHALF. HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN BUSINESS AFTER ALL, BUT I'M SURE HE WON'T BE FOR LONG IF HE CONTINUES HIS "ANAL RETENTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES" DON'T WORRY PEOPLE I EMAILED HIM PRIOR TO MAKING MY POST & MADE HIM AWARE OF HOW "POPULAR" (L.O.L.) HE HAS BECOME ON THIS THREAD. MAYBE HE'LL CHECK IT OUT & GIVE HIS HEAD A SHAKE (THOUGH I DOUBT IT). IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO CONFRONT HIM PERSONALLY, AS WE ALL SHOULD (I DON'T THINK IT RIGHT TO POST WITHOUT LETTING HIM KNOW ALSO IN PERSON), HIS EMAIL IS londonreptiles@cogeco.ca . I'M ASSUMMING THIS IS STILL CURRENT AS ALL THE MAIL I SEND THERE IS DELIVERABLE. THIS IS WHERE I FIRST CONTACTED HIM & WAS REPLIED BACK TOO ONCE. THESE ARE JUST MY OPINIONS & IF YOU ARE OFFENDED OR FEEL THE NEED TO STAND UP FOR THIS GUY, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME & I'LL TALK TO YOU IN PERSON. I'M NOT MUCH ONE FOR HIDING IN FORUMS "DISSING PEOPLE" I WOULD MUCH RATHER DEAL WITH THEM ON A PERSON TO PERSON LEVEL UNLESS THEY AREN'T MAN (OR WOMAN) ENOUGH TO DO SO. I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE ELSE TO TRY TO CONFRONT MIKE PERSONALLY FIRST, BUT YOU'LL PROBABLY JUST HAVE TO AIR IT ON THIS FORUM ANYWAY AS THE GUY WON'T REPLY BACK. LONDON REPTILES IS A JOKE IN MY OPINION & I HAVE YET TO HEAR OTHERWISE FROM ANYONE ELSE.
SINCERLY MARK ISBELL - GONE SNAKEE!
(403)252-2597 (403)708-6705

Last edited by gonesnakee; 01-17-03 at 03:35 PM..