View Single Post
Old 01-16-03, 10:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
Send a message via AIM to JasonBrennan Send a message via Yahoo to JasonBrennan
I have never used the "other" forum that you all are refering to simply because of it's format. I tried reading it a while back, and after a few minutes of looking at that, I have never looked at it agian, lol.

Andrea, being from the south USA myself (just a state away, remember??), I know how you feel. I don't think the "other" forum that you are refering to is all that bad, in fact I like it. I just stay out of all of the drinking and sexual discussions. I have had my share of fights over there, but it all shakes out in the end.

I don't like colubrids myself, but I certianly don't put anyone else down for liking or keeping them. To each their own, I say.
"To truly rescue an animal one has to provide long-term care that guarantees the animal's security for its natural life, because rescuing is more than removing an animal from a bad situation. Rescue involves restoring and preserving the animal's dignity for its natural life without stress, and this includes conserving the species as a whole for generations to come." (Brian Werner, founder TMLF / TCWR)