View Single Post
Old 01-07-03, 02:30 PM   #24 (permalink)
Send a message via AIM to JasonBrennan Send a message via Yahoo to JasonBrennan
I don't think that "anyone" wants to go to war and die. I do think, however, that anyone who "border jumps" to avoid having to fight is a coward. I am sorry, but that is what I think. To anyone that is "sick and tired of this country"....get the hell out!!! No one is forcing you to live here. This is a free country, and you are free to leave it if that is what you want. Go ahead up to Canada and live there, if you like. I don't have to many problems with Canada (yes, I have been there many, many times). I don't agree with some of the policies or laws that are in effect there, but that is their business.

All I can say is that if you have lived your life in this country, enjoyed the freedoms that so many men died to give you, and then you run away when there is a possiblity that you might have to fight too, then go ahead and leave. But, don't come back!!! This country is free because of brave men, not cowards!

Just my 2 cents, take it for what ever you think it is worth.
"To truly rescue an animal one has to provide long-term care that guarantees the animal's security for its natural life, because rescuing is more than removing an animal from a bad situation. Rescue involves restoring and preserving the animal's dignity for its natural life without stress, and this includes conserving the species as a whole for generations to come." (Brian Werner, founder TMLF / TCWR)