View Single Post
Old 01-07-03, 10:52 AM   #13 (permalink)
Super Genius
Tai Pan1, WOW, I would much sooner deal with chemical warfare than to be near you with all that hot air you're blowing out your a** about the US. (insert chuckle here). You said you would be hard-pressed to find a country as good to live in as the US? Well, you live in New Jersey, SIMPLE!! You should just hop in your tank, or Jeep, or Hummer and look at a map and drive UP (North) for a few hundred kilometres (the ratio is 1:1.6 Rambo) and you will find the greatest country in the whole damn world! (not that I'm biased or anything) We have nary a violent bone in our collective bodies. Are ALMOST as neutral as Switzerland. Have WAY better beer. Our battles are carried out on a slab of ice with some sticks and a puck, not with guns. We welcome diversity, we're not threatened by it. Our military may be a mere piss in the bucket compared to your guys, but we live a better life without armed conflict. And lastly, we don't feel the need to CONSTANTLY go around telling everyone that we are the best country in the world, (we ALL know you are really trying to convince yourselves). My opinion, therapy for 350,000,000 people trying to get help with a SUPERIORITY COMPLEX.