Thread: wager
View Single Post
Old 11-10-02, 08:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Former member

Well Shane I have won the wager we had as you well know.I also did so in a manner that was not only faster than you said I could do it in, I also remained unscathed for the most part.I beat the odds and came out the winner(if you can call me that) and did not get found out (unlike the famous thong shot you posted)I have now once and for all proven that I am brave, tough, and a little bit strange(LOL) SO sir, I ask now that I have done my part(remember you said I could not do it ) when will you live up to your end of the wager? In closing I think this would make a great skit for a tv show or a new series.I await your reply Sir

Hip :thumbsup: :joker:

ps to all here I did nothing that would break any current or future laws just so you all know Hip
“You know its funny I was thinking about what you said. The preeminent truth of our age is that you can not fight the system. But if as you say the truth is fluid that the truth is subjective then maybe you can fight the system. As long as just one person refuses to be broken refuses to bow down” “But can you win?” “Every time I say NO”
Login to remove ads