View Single Post
Old 04-16-02, 07:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
Gorelith's Avatar
Join Date: Feb-2002
Location: Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia
Age: 40
Posts: 191
Send a message via ICQ to Gorelith
As far as sueing goes.....

I think maybe you should call a lawyer. They'll usually give you advice over the phone and tell you whether they think it's a strong case, (which I think it is) as far as the bylaw thing goes, I'd tell your lawyer about you having animals that are under the by-law, (it's only a bylaw, bylaw infractions aren't a felony, they're the equivalent of a misdemeanor offence) it's better to have your lawyer prepared to deal with it than have someone mention it in court and screw your entire case. I say bawlz to the wall and take 'em out with a malpractice suit.
"One hour from now, another species of life form will disappear off the face of the planet, forever, and the rate is accelerating.." - excerpt from Megadeth's Countdown to Extinction

And it's up to us to stop it - Gorelith
Gorelith is offline