View Single Post
Old 11-07-02, 08:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Join Date: Apr-2002
Location: Thunder Bay
Posts: 28
Christina Your right.... I will not help anyone find how to keep them (with licence) nor anyone who has one will too because we had to spend a lot of time and money show (this people that we could do this safely without getting kill or anyone around them) This licence is many for insurance (ie... getting bite or someone else does it will save you a big law suit) I know many people in canada that do have these licence (even in GTA, Ottawa and many more) There is a put you can get them and it is a Canadian GOV. Office If you look you will find the Guy that can help you.
I had to get one for the Zoo I run here. That is why I know about this...

PS.. That pet store there who sell hot to little kids and nut cases to make a buck will tell you something else.

Last edited by reptilerob; 11-07-02 at 08:45 PM..
reptilerob is offline  
Login to remove ads