Thread: Fraud (help)
View Single Post
Old 11-06-02, 01:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Posts: n/a
If you used a postal money (best method) and bought outside your state contact the FBI, if you used a credit card (IMO 2nd best method) contact the card company and they will tell you what to do, other types of money orders or a personal check contact the issuer or bank, contacting the police or sherrif office will also get you some advise and possible action.