View Single Post
Old 09-12-04, 07:27 PM   #18 (permalink)
HQReptiles
Site Supporter

Just Leopards and Beardies???

Just Leopards and Beardies???

I am a little disappointed to see that so many people are saying there were only leopards and beardies. On our table alone we had seven different species, and Neil was in from Nova Scotia with an amazing assortment of captive bred Uroplatus gems. With our table consisting of mainly Leopard geckos few if anyone actually took the time to stop and take a look at the display! The few people that did point out the knob tail gecko and Namibian sand gecko were quite happy to see that these species are represented here in Canada and are being bred. I must say that the number of species we took the time to look at today was amazing! There were several species of chameleons, carpet pythons, green tree pythons, emerald tree boas, amazing collections of ball pythons that were once only found in the US, and uromastyx. If all I got time to stop and see was Neilís table with the captive bred U. fimbratius I would have considered the day well spent! But on top of that we got to meet and chat with many old friends and make some new ones. I would like to thank everyone that stopped by to say hello and we canít wait until November!

Matt and Susan
High Quality Reptiles