View Single Post
Old 09-11-04, 11:51 AM   #8 (permalink)
Send a message via AIM to beanersmysav
hey everyone thanks for the answers and advice. I know I need my first 4 yrs of school before applying to vet school but I'm still unaware of where I might be able to work to get my experience while waiting for my first 4 years to go buy. I've decided I'm going to take Liberal Arts & Science: Mathematics & Science in a community college near where I live so I can see how i like studying the basics. Then from there I'll choose a good college. Truthfully I slacked a bit in high school spent my first 2 years partying and didn't get serious until half way through 11th grade where i started making honors. I do feel this may hurt my chances getting int oa good univ. so I decided I'll show how good my grades will be in college now that I'm serious about school work before applying to a good college (preferably somewhere on the east coast)

TexasAggie funny you mentioned it because I've definatly thought alot about Texas A&M in the past when I was thinking of furthering my football career, but now that my knee doesn't seem to be letting me ever play again I must stick to my other love, reptiles and stay eastward for atleast my first four years of college to be closer to my grandma who I hope will atleast see me get through my first 4 years which is why i want to go to a florida or new york college because she lives both places at different times of the year so I'd get to see her often which is my main concern.
1.3 het ghost bps, 4.12.3 leos, 1.0 Tokay Gecko, 1.0 BCI, 1.0 Bearded Dragon, Emp. Scorpion,Red Bellied Piranha,Austrailian Cattle dog