View Single Post
Old 09-06-04, 10:08 AM   #22 (permalink)
Gonesnakee.....I agree with most of what you said there. All untill you said WCC. I for one am a big fan of Jesse James and there is a document movie on Jesse were he has learned what he knows from Indian Larry and they were the best of friends. Also it shows were Jesse's bikes are made from what he thinks a bike should be Not for what people will think. Jesse Started with an idea just like Larry and went with it. To me i really think that Jesse James And Indian Larry are one of a kind in their own ways.
Totally agree, Jesse makes every part of his bikes with his own two hands, no pre-fabbed tanks or frames. Jesse did come from a different generation so yeah him and Larry had their differences but they were cut from the same cloth. But, again you're right this is about Indian Larry and a great artist that has been lost.
"As you slide down the banister of life, may their be no splinters pointing the wrong way."

0.1 Eastern Indigo, 1.0 Hypo Bullsnake, 4.9 Corn Snakes, 0.1 Western Hognose, 0.2 Crested Geckos, 1.0 Bearded Dragon, 0.0.1 Savannah Monitor.